anyone tried Leslie's Sansone 5 day slim down?

Options
I just got her DVD and wanted to know if anyone tried it or had result. I love this workout since it's in 15 minutes span, for very busy people.

Replies

• wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    FIVE day!? I couldn't slim down in five days even with surgery
  • jessica_mom343
    jessica_mom343 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    No, but last night I bought I got the Walk Slim Fast & Firm 4 mile video with toning band and I LOVED it!!! I only did 2 miles which took 27 minutes so I need to work myself up, but it has me sweating my butt off!!! I loved the aerobics moves she incorporated in it!! But I LOVE LOVE LOVE old school aerobics too.
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    5 days is the lenght of the program, not the time it takes to lose weight haha.
    you do a mile each day of the week. I think it's great for beginners like me.
  • LamsieDee
    Options
    it's ok if you're just starting out. she does a warmup then you do the day segment then cool down. personally, doing just one mile isn't enough for me. I've been doing her dvds for quite awhile. I usually do 3-5 miles at a time and use the ones with the weights more lately. if you've been doing her walks for awhile, you may want to do 2 or 3 of the days together. it's good if you just want a quick pick me up. it definately works the body parts it says. the abs day is tough.
  • kelliwiatrek
    Options
    I have her 5 mile walk video. 12 minute miles and I like it alot. It has me sweating. There is a lady on there that lost 106 lbs. from doing her walking video.
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Yes, love it! I started out doing one mile and it was rough, now I'm working toward doing all 5 at once.
  • emilymae87
    Options
    I LOVE LESLIE!!!!!!!!!!! I do her 3 mile work outs and LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!! I would do her video's 3 days a week, bike 3 days a week and take a day off coupled with a healthier diet and lots of water I was able to lose my weight, tone my muscles and feel healthier in general. I highly recommend her workouts! :laugh:
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    Ive been doing Leslie's 1 & 2 mile programmes with the boost cables and boy do you get a heat built up, deffo more that just an ordinary walk thats for sure, been doing for over a week now and although I havent lost any weight I do feel alot better in myself and my general walking has got better in that im not getting out of breath when doing fast pace walking, even my hubby who's a good 7 stone lighter than me had to ask me to slow down at the weekend when out walking :laugh:
  • JBrom
    Options
    Leslie's DVD's are great! This past January is when I started getting serious about fitness, and she is who I started with. I only listened to her the first time through (she's nice but gets a bit annoying), after that I muted her and crank a CD mix of my fav workout songs. It didn't take long to build up to the 5-miles at a time; then I started adding additional moves to the slowing walking parts to keep my heartrate up (i.e. skaters, high-knees, and other stuff from Jillian).
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I just started acutally. I'm on day 3. Just doing a mile make me sweat like a pig. I'm looking forward to doing the whole 5 miles. I hope i'll be able to lose some weight if I stick to her program. I love the 5 days slim down because she's doesn't do her little jokes and stuff like that. It's less annoying.
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I do her 4 Fast Miles... I love it! I don't know what the "5 day slim down" is though...