Gears Of War 3!!!!

Options
So I picked the game up at midnight on tuesday morning and played up until 11:30pm last night. The game is freaking awesome! The campaign is tough and Horde 2.0 is insane. Definitely worth the wait. I can't wait until I get off of work and get the kiddos settled so I can get back to poppin locust melons!

Discuss!

Replies

• Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    will need to pick this up when the dark nights draw in
  • waster196
    waster196 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have 4 entire hours left of work today. If I start talking about GoW3 now, that 4 hours is gonna feel like 8 hours.

However... now you've got me started. I am LOVING the cleaver, how much fun?! Also, I'm relieved to find it's much smoother and more balanced than the beta was. I really wasn't that excited after the disappointing beta, but it's fun so far.

...3 hours, 58 minutes :(
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    My fiance got it yesterday!
    Weve been playing through the campaign together!
    Iv got high expectations for it after the last one!
  • Beachbum03
    Options
    we are picking it up today, i am so excited to sit in front of my TV for the following 6+ hours playing the GoW3!! The count down begins!
  • stampede55
    Options
    I have 4 entire hours left of work today. If I start talking about GoW3 now, that 4 hours is gonna feel like 8 hours.

However... now you've got me started. I am LOVING the cleaver, how much fun?! Also, I'm relieved to find it's much smoother and more balanced than the beta was. I really wasn't that excited after the disappointing beta, but it's fun so far.

...3 hours, 58 minutes :(

How awesome is it when you sprint with the cleaver and drag it across the ground making a shower of sparks?!?! Fantastic little detail! I also love the retro lancer and it's charging melee!
  • codexavellum
    Options
    Amazing game, been playing for about 32 hours straight lol
  • stampede55
    Options

The definitely upped the "Oh S***!" factor.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    You have me beat by 10 hours. Damn it!

My 360 name is binary jester is anyone want to play multiplayer campaign or horde.

...and playing a ticker or a giant centipede is pure joy.
  • codexavellum
    Options

My 360 name is binary jester is anyone want to play multiplayer campaign or horde.

...and playing a ticker or a giant centipede is pure joy.

Will add you now. My GT is At0mNHisPackage