Finding my Home Plot in ONEderland

Options
H_Factor
H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
This morning was my first official weigh-in with a ONE at the front of the weight (196.8). I had been teetering for a few weeks and finally kicked the complacency creep to the curb during the last week. However, 196.8 is NOT my goal and I am NOT satisfied with where I am.

I am writing to say that this isn't just a visit to ONEderland. I'm finding a home plot, marking my territory and planning to stay here FOREVER.

So take that complacency creep. Find someone else to bother.

Replies

• Bellini500
    Bellini500 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Well done! I am waiting to get to one-derland (am at 206 at the moment, so not too far to go!).
  • RickinNH
    RickinNH Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love that feeling. The first time you see a "new" (actually, its a very, very old) number, you may come back the next weigh in and be over, or not confident that you are "there" yet. Then when your "low" from a couple days or weeks ago becomes your new "high," there is a tremendous feeling of accomplishment.

Well done.
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for entering Onederland! That is very exciting. I am happy for you!!!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Awesome - welcome. = ) It is a wonderful place to live. Lots of happiness, activity, and community! Hee Hee (I have my dorkish hat on this am.. sorry)

You inspire me. Thanks pal. = )
  • Jasmine_Moonstone
    Options
    Congrats on making it to ONEderland! I know that after years of being in the 200's that the 1st time I seen the #1 in front of my weight I was SO thrilled.

I like you, plan to stay in ONEderland for the rest of my life. I will never go back to being over 200lbs again. This is a lifestyle change for me. This is a journey to stay healthy & happy for the rest of my life.
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ ♪♪♪ ø¤º°`°º¤ø ONEDERLAND! `°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` ♪♪♪ ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
  • savismommy
    Options
    That's great! Good job! I can't wait to see the one again!!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Well done -- congrats! I hope to join you there in a few months...
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club! What a great achievement!
  • unicornassassin
    unicornassassin Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    That's great! I just found myself in Onederland two weeks ago for the first time in ten years! I plan on staying here, too :) Our hard work is paying off in so many ways.
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    You're in Onederland with both feet! Nice work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!