**Pink Team TBL** (closed group)

Options
For right now I figure that this is where we can all put our ideas and what not so we dont have to email people seperatly so all of us can see it. I also messaged the admins and said that I would be captain.

Replies

• nursee67
    Options
    Thanks for putting this together...

Linda
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    thank you
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    ohhh just re-read what TBL post said and not only do we have to turn in the name of the captain (who is me...which Ive already done) we also need FOUR members to sign-up with me in the upcoming challenge by Tuesday at 8pm (eastern time)
    I dont know what it is, it could basically be anything

Does anyone have any injuries we should know about???

I'll be one of the four...anyone else????
  • nursee67
    Options
    I will do it...Don't know what is it going to be...but I am willing to try!
  • keyariloses
    keyariloses Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I will be one of the four as well. Im up for a good challenge! no injuries or anything, Im ready!
  • acasey0123
    Options
    Awesome you two...we just need ONE more and I have to submit it in a couple of hours (because Im working later tonight) if it comes to only the three of us then I'll just submit our three names...but hopefully the other group members will let me know soon
  • camy_chick
    Options
    i want to volunteer....but i also don't want to drag the team down if i'm not as strong or as fast as we need. but, you can put my down for #4 if you want/need/like.
  • nursee67
    Options
    Ok girls...we have to run our *kitten* off...I want to try and beat my time. Got 4 days to do it!
  • acasey0123
    Options
    Camy I wish I saw this before I submitted the names... I had work at 5 and had to choose a name to submit... But my advice is still try and beat your old time of last week though it won't count for the total time with the team it will help yourself in the long run such as extra calories burned

To everyone who is doing the mile challenge... do the best that you can...I dont care if its a bad time that you end up submitting but I just want you to try and you have til Sunday til 5pm to keep improving your times...
  • nursee67
    Options
    When we run our best time...who do we give it to..you, or TBL? I didn't remember...:embarassed:
  • acasey0123
    Options
    When we run our best time...who do we give it to..you, or TBL? I didn't remember...:embarassed:

You give it to TBL when you send in your weekly weigh-in

Today is day one of my mile attempt....LETS DO THIS!!!!
  • keyariloses
    Options
    Im definitely going to try to beat my mile time. I will probably only be able to attempt it once this week but I am gonna do the best I can. We got this. GO PINK!
  • acasey0123
    Options
    Just submitted my data, life will be hectic with work for next two days.... Hopefully my mile time is good enough again.... Good luck to everyone else

Also this is from TBL if you are unfortunately sent home keep sending in your weigh-INS each week because you may get called back and participate again and also they want it to be like the real biggest loser where at home contestants are still losing weight.
    And remember get your weigh INS and time if applicable by 5 pm eastern time on Sunday will sad to see one of you go if you forgot to send your weigh in
  • nursee67
    Options
    We so got this!
  • acasey0123
    Options
    So if you don't know the challenge this week is to run another mile... We've done well in the past so we've got this... So we need three people to run this time.... Who's in?
    I've ran the past two times but don't wanna feel like I'm doing all the challenges and Others aren't but if you want me too I will
    Let me know I you wanna do it asap

Since there's no official date of me turning this in I wanna get it in ASAP so pink team won't be known as the last team so please do it by tomorrow (tue) by 2 pm eastern time... Thanks I also want people to have the most chances possible

Glad no one got sent home
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    I will do it!
  • acasey0123
    Options
    Right now I have came down with the flu in the past hour.... So I don't think running will be a good idea for me to run but I'll still be kicking butt in eating below calorie limit and water... We have one we need two more or TBL will make me choose two others

Sorry pink team :(
  • camy_chick
    Options
    how many people are in our team here? i forgot already......too late at night for me to be on here. lol.

i want to, but working on a foot injury right now....NOTE TO SELF::::: don't try to play on a kids metal razor scooter in sandles!

i will do it still if you want me to, but my time will probably be slower then my last one. i'm game if you want me to be. i want to put forth the effort if i can :wink:
  • keyariloses
    Options
    Hey team!

I guess ill go ahead and run the mile again this week. I am going to try and get it done by friday morning. So count me in!
  • acasey0123
    Options
    So if you haven't seen the challenge is that the three people competing is that they lose as much weight as they can and then how many pounds of weight they lose in total we pick that many cases that had different advantages or disadvantages... If you have any questions let me know