Weight loss Buddy

Options
I've been trying for a very long time to succeed in getting to my goal weight. I don't have a supportive environment as far as fitness goes. But here you all are! I need an accountability partner. I'm sure some of you do as well, let's do this!

Replies

• abts1234
    abts1234 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to find a small accountability group.
    I really need motivation and support too.
  • Momcasciotti
    Momcasciotti Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I would love a small group to chat with and add accountability!
  • ShellieFratellie
    ShellieFratellie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    A small group chat would be great!

I'm not sure how to make one though
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    Options
    Seems I need support as well, my fitness regime has totally de-railed in last few months. I can make a small group and add you all, if you want.
  • ShellieFratellie
    ShellieFratellie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd like that!
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • Momcasciotti
    Options
    Include me please!
  • Momcasciotti
    Options
    Adding one other thought. The last time I was successful I joined a challenge group on here. There are lots of groups that divide up into teams and have challenges each week. Being in a small group and adding some light hearted competition helped me stay motivated. I’m looking for a new one to join now!
  • Kate515285
    Kate515285 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join yall group! I haven't done much but log calories and weight on MFP for the last several months, but I'd def like to be a part of other like minded people!
  • MinMin5
    MinMin5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello! I too am searching for an accountability/ support group. I’d love to join in! 😊
  • Momcasciotti
    Options
    How’s everyone doing? I’m working on getting some daily exercise in. Yesterday I met with my personal trainer. So far today, my allergies have given me a massive headache and trying not to let that become my excuse of the day not to workout!