Seven Fast Food Meals Under 350 Cals.

Options
DanOhh
DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
I know a lot of us are on the go and have to eat fast sometimes. This may help you. 7 Fast Food Meals Under 350 Cals.

http://bit.ly/pWy652

or

http://eatthis.menshealth.com/slideshow/7-fast-food-meals-under-350-calories?cm_mmc=ETNTNL-_-691184-_-09212011-_-body

Good Luck!!

Replies

• alyssamehus
    alyssamehus Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that!! Although I hate having to eat fast food, sometimes when traveling it is hard to avoid it. Nice to know there ARE healthy alternatives.
  • oneakaqt
    oneakaqt Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is just the type of wonderful information that makes this site awesome. Thanks for sharing and by the way - you look fantastic! What an inspiration :-)
  • Caseyanna
    Options
    Great article. Thank you!
  • dlphncole
    dlphncole Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! :)
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I was suprised to see the Whopper Jr. on there... No mayo makes a sad burger though... Lol Anyone have one of the Dunkin Donut Egg and Cheese thingys? I wonder how easy that would be to make ahead of time at home...
  • Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    It didn't work for me, didn't tell me what the 7 were... I tried both links too.
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I was suprised to see the Whopper Jr. on there... No mayo makes a sad burger though... Lol Anyone have one of the Dunkin Donut Egg and Cheese thingys? I wonder how easy that would be to make ahead of time at home...

it would be easy but would it taste the same? Nahhhh lol
  • along10
    along10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That info is priceless! Thanks so much for posting! As for the mayo on the Whopper Jr.........I think I'll have a packet of "light mayo" on hand. I love the Kraft sandwich shop garlic & herb. It's reduced fat, and only 35 calories a tbsp! Yum :)
  • Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I take it back, I 'm an idiot and didn't see the next button at the top of the page... Dee de dee!
  • TMcBooty
    Options
    It didn't work for me, didn't tell me what the 7 were... I tried both links too.

you have to click next..
  • TMcBooty
    Options
    I take it back, I 'm an idiot and didn't see the next button at the top of the page... Dee de dee!

haha !
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I don't like fast food, but sometimes when I am running kids from here to there, there is no other option. Checking this out! I usually get a grilled chicken w/ no may and toss the bun. Thanks!
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this!!
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    A nice example of how you can still eat at those places and remain in relatively good shape on your calorie goals. Of course the one issue with all of those is you'll notice they're all close to or well over 1000mg of Sodium. So if Sodium intake concerns you, those options still aren't great. Personally, I think you have to indulge once in a while. I'll add another to that list because it's one that I've taken advantage of. A single hamburger at Culvers (ButterBurger "The Original" Single) is 331 calories and only 440mg of Sodium. It also comes with the benefit of 19g of protein and a respectable 16g of fat. Just stay away from their cheese which is very high in calories and sodium. I've actually ordered a burger to go from them and then put my own slice of low-fat cheddar on it to get a good cheese burger with a better nutritional profile.
  • lolainlondon
    lolainlondon Posts: 160 Member
    Options

You have to click "next"
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options

it would be easy but would it taste the same? Nahhhh lol
    Homemade would taste better :bigsmile:
  • whatwentwrong
    Options
    we're getting a chick-fil-a soon, i'm excited! those nuggets look amaaazing, especially for like 35cals a piece :D