Share a screenshot of your diary

The best feeling is on those proud days. Share a screenshot for motivation and inspiration.

Replies

• happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    I so wish I could do this sometimes... The MFP app has not allowed me to post photos on my newsfeed or in the forums for quite some time. I can't figure out if it's a setting on my phone, or within MFP, but I simply cannot get an upload to work. And there just isn't even an option for my newsfeed. No button anywhere. No help article has explained anything useful. I guess I'm just venting in case someone who has a solution reads this. I have an iPhone 12-something.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,724 Member
    The best feeling is on those proud days. Share a screenshot for motivation and inspiration.

You haven't shared yours?

I don't really get why I'd be proud of how I eat, any more that I get why I'd feel bad/guilty about how I eat. It's just food. We need some. I try to stay within my calorie goal, and get overall decent nutrition on average, while eating foods I personally enjoy eating. Others' tastes will vary.

This is a pretty typical day, below. For some reason, my phone won't capture the snack part at the bottom, so I'll add that separately at the end. If it matters, I'm in the weight maintenance phase, 5'5", upper 120s pounds, 66 years old.

argyvxtiauc8.png

xa9tv8iw723m.png