1 Month Challenge - Day 4

Options
Good morning Challenge Buddies!

How's everyone doing with daily tracking and keeping up with their exercise goals?

I went for a 45 minute skate yesterday, which is the first time I've gotten myself to actually do something besides walking in about a month. It was TOUGH! I mean, in addition to it being a while, I was fighting the wind the whole way. But at least I did it.

Sigh, weighed in today and nothing yet. But, I did have a pretty big cheat on Sunday, ate a big dinner last night AND didn't get 8 hours of sleep - all things I'm going to work on adjusting this week. Hopefully with a little stick-to-it-ness I'll start to see some progress soon.

I've been seeing all the progress postings - you guys are doing GREAT! Let's keep it up, we can do it! 26 days to go for the perfect attendance award :p

Alright, time to get going. Have a fabulous and healthy day ladies!

Replies

• thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Well done with your skate Lara! I know it's tough - since starting I've just been walking mostly, but on Saturday I did 45 minutes on my Elliptical trainer and boy was I struggling! It was tough but what a sense of accomplishment after it, isn't there?!
    I'm just back from a 45 minute brisk walk, which was great. My net calories consumed now (minus exercise calories) are just over 1,000. That's probably not great, because I don't wanna go into starvation mode, but at the same time, my calories before exercise were 1,218 so maybe I'm alright. I usually eat all my exercise calories but today I'll try and limit what I eat a bit. I'm dying to see results, can't wait! I'll take my measurements and weigh myself properly on Saturday next! Here's hoping!

Well done again, Lara, and everyone else on this challenge! Can't wait to hear how you're getting on/got on today! Best of luck =)
  • LaraMH82
    Options
    Wow, way to go! I actually find that I do the best when I come in under the calorie count for the day by about 100-200 calories, when I include the extra calories given from exercise. I'd say, a week of trying a new strategy can't hurt, and if you find you don't lose, then you can always go back and add in a few more calories :)

Keep up the great work with the exercise! I'm inspired by your stick-to-it-ness!