Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 228 Member
    2 months in. 2 stone loss. No side affects.
  • dloewen17
    dloewen17 Posts: 52 Member
    Not new but back. Add me 🙂 Let’s do work! I’ll support you, you support me, we’re a team.
  • marcoavalosjr
    marcoavalosjr Posts: 6 Member
    I'M BACK ! I was off for the summer because of work being hectic, slipped off a bit.
    Ready to get back to making better decisions. Could use more / new friends for motivation.
    Add me ! :)
  • Waterbabe2022
    Waterbabe2022 Posts: 19 Member
    Back once again and on it trying to get in better shape and be a healthier moi!

Add me if you like 👍
  • ahinton7439
    ahinton7439 Posts: 1 Member
    Anyone is free to add me! Always looking for more motivation
  • KokiriWitch
    KokiriWitch Posts: 6 Member
    Anyone can add me!! 26, 194lb trying my hardest to reach 120!!
  • joshuaaaron35
    joshuaaaron35 Posts: 1 Member
    I’d love more friends to keep accountability up!!!
  • clillard09
    clillard09 Posts: 2 Member
    I need some motivation! I’m new to this as of a week. And need to keep on track!
  • clillard09 wrote: »
    I need some motivation! I’m new to this as of a week. And need to keep on track!

hey, if you ever need a buddy to go with you on your weight loss journey, im happy to be there
  • KC_15
    KC_15 Posts: 1 Member
    Kenneth Cunningham
  • leighFC2E
    leighFC2E Posts: 4 Member
    Love new friends! Let's do this!!
  • Hey everyone. A little bit about me. I am 30 years young. I love to lift to help with my mental health and obviously my physical health. I am 3 months postpartum. I worked out throughout my entire pregnancy. And before then. I have 3 kids, I am a jiu jitsu enthusiast.
  • Hey everyone. A little bit about me. I am 30 years young. I love to lift to help with my mental health and obviously my physical health. I am 3 months postpartum. I worked out throughout my entire pregnancy. And before then. I have 3 kids, I am a jiu jitsu enthusiast.
  • emjus1024
    emjus1024 Posts: 8 Member
    Need less negativity in my circle so feel free to add me and I will motivate / look for motivation!
  • emjus1024
    emjus1024 Posts: 8 Member
    Need less negativity in my circle so feel free to add me and I will motivate / look for motivation!
  • MarieDeaux
    MarieDeaux Posts: 1 Member
    Checking in to find friends, but lol I can’t figure out how to add anyone.

I’ve lifted weights on and off for years, but recently I’ve fallen off the wagon big time. So this time I’m taking a different approach, logging my food, tracking my workouts and associating myself with like minded people.
  • sugarfreesquirrel
    sugarfreesquirrel Posts: 268 Member
    Feel free to add me! Kiwi chick, Autism Bipolar and ADD, Walker and Scooter. Also got diabetes and fatty liver.
  • luisdizzle
    luisdizzle Posts: 11 Member
    Trying to find more people to motivate and help motivate me! Here for support if anyone needs it!