Restaurant Menus are Outdated

Options
Valliam13
Valliam13 Posts: 1 Member
I noticed that some of the chain restaurant menus are out of date and have old foods that they haven't served in years still in there. For example, Chili's recently updated their menu and added new foods. We eat there often. But I can't seem to pull up the restaurant while I'm there and when I search for Chili's a lot of their new foods aren't in the app and a ton of foods they haven't had in years still show in the app. Is there a way to get this all updated with the most recent/accurate information? Thank you.

Answers

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,272 Member
    Options
    The entries are crowdsourced. So if you want to enter a new food, you can create it yourself. You can also edit/update existing entries, but you'll need to save them to My Foods, because the original entry won't be adjusted in the database.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    In short, no. The database is crowdsourced and received minimal oversight from MFP. Even glaringly obvious green ticked entries that are reported and correct nutrition supplied go largely ignored.
    Until the changes and updated items filter through because users add them, you'll just need to keep checking them and adding them yourself.
This discussion has been closed.