What's your thing?

Options
Feeling like this commerical todayy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOtX6u0cBc0

I have tried it all. Sigh! Need a boost. What's your thing?

Replies

• luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Kickboxing!!!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Love the video. Gilad workouts are my thing! I love the convenience of working out at home!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Everything. I change every 3 -4 weeks.
    5524456.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ltnangel_92
    Options
    Running and Dancing/Zumba.
  • alwayssummer
    Options
    I used to love the eliptical at the gym. You burn LOTs of calories. But I can't do that right now so I'm on the stationary bike. And pilates.
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Kickboxing!!!

I really want to get into this but I feel so silly doing the moves :blushing:
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Swimming and water aerobics.
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    Bike riding & some walking.
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Bahahahaha!!! I had never seen that commerical. I love it!! I felt like that until I started jogging. I used to walk & do at home videos from on demand. I like the on demand videos because they change & there are so many to pick from. But, walking started to get borring for me. I found a jogging stroller on craigslist & started jogging. It was just what I needed :)

I won't lie it did take me awhile to build up the jogging but, it was so worth it!!

Check out your local YMCA. They usually have a one day free pass. It's a great way to try something without our a commitment.
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    thanks all, I have some great ideas! Went for a walk at lunch too so feeling bit more inspired =)