New to Premium

Options
Hello, glad to be here and hopefully learn from the group. I have been losing approx 1 lb a week burning calories on treadmill and recently added in recumbent bike 5 days- 40 - 60 min a day. Also logging food in the App. Recent blood work reflects increased A1c level and increased cholesterol. I need to reduce both carbs and cholesterol. I read that heavy exercising prior to blood work can skew the numbers. So next draw I will ratchet exercising down for 2 -3 days prior to blood work. In the mean time I am watching everything that I eat!

Replies

• kermitch
    kermitch Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. You sound rather motivated. I’m back onto premium hoping to undo a middle age weight gain. Live in NZ. Will send you a friend request, hope you are ok with that.
  • kermitch
    kermitch Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Well, I’ll try and send you a friend request 🫣 I need to work out how to do that.
  • AirForce_Guy
    AirForce_Guy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well and looking for a workout buddy! Not sure how to add you as a friend.
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Interesting comment on exercising before cholesterol blood tests. I will check this out further. Thanks