Who's out there?

Options
NeedANewFocus
NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
Let's see how many regions/continents/countries (etc) are represented on MFP. Where do you reside? What part of the world do live in? What's your favorite part? What's your least favorite part?

I live in Denver, CO. My favorite part of Colorado are the spring, summer, and fall seasons. My favorite places so far are California and Hawaii. Plan to make a move to Cali next summer. I've never traveled internationally but would love to visit Australia, Europe, and anywhere that has an exotic beach!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I live in Wisconsin, USA. My favorite part of the world (thus far - but then again, I don't get to travel a whole lot anymore) is Scotland, UK. The accent...*swoon*... (The scenery is nice too, though.)
  • DeepAsAPlate
    DeepAsAPlate Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough, I'm in Wisconsin, USA, too.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I live on Tatooine. I like to fly in my sail barge, smuggle spice, and feed people to my rancor.

Oh sorry, that was inner jabba. ;) He's not dead yet. I'm working on it.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Northern California. Fave place is def SF. Only an hour away thank God.
  • agugino
    agugino Posts: 119
    Options
    I live in South Carolina. I'd love to own a vacation home on Roatan Isle.: )
  • malilamala
    Options
    Northwester Iowa. Originally central Iowa, however. Favorite place so far is Torremolinos, Spain.
  • kcmg0730
    Options
    I'm an American living in England! Favourite parts about living here are really nice people and the scenery. Least fave is the weather, for sure!!
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Georgia, USA.....I'm a southern Peach and I love it here!
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    NW Georgia, USA Someplace tropical but nice without a lot of tourists and has to have the ocean with good food! If it meets that criteria then all is good.
  • dihar2
    dihar2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Kelowna, B.C Canada. Amazingly beautiful world renowned wine country in the interior. Also known as the Okanagan Valley. Come visit!!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Reno, NV here...but I'm originally from PA (about an hour north of Philly). My favorite place is probably a toss up between Tahoe & Rehoboth Beach, DE. I'd love to go to Ireland & listen to hot guys read the phone book, LOL! :bigsmile:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I live in Homestead fl, its just below MIami. Favorite placeis Key west Its party central down there.
  • bdreilly
    Options
    Jacksonville, NC USA and I loved London but Scotland was breath taking!
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I live in Morrisville, NC. I am from Michigan and planning on going back in a year.
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I live in Hampshire UK... Born in Herdecke Germany, raised in SC&NC USA. I love it everywhere... It all has its perks.
  • Amayrial
    Amayrial Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Orlando, FL I think I'd love to see Ireland/Scottland least favorite part would be anywhere I had to live in that had snow. brrr
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I live in Washington State but I'm originally from Missouri. I'd love to move back to Missouri.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Portland, Oregon
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I live/work in Southern Maine - the northern most state on the east coast of the US. This part of Maine is great because you've got a variety of choices of activities just hours apart. You can be in the city (it's a small one but still a city) enjoying great restaurants, pubs, art, music. Or you can drive a different way and hike, bike, camp, ride trains. Or you can drive to the coast and do the beach thing. My least favorite part is snow in the winter...it's pretty but I don't like driving in it or having to shovel a lot of it (a little is ok though, that's just good exercise).

Favorite place: out of the few places I've travelled, I really love Prince Edward Island, Canada. It's actually not too different from Maine but it just seem so charming and enchanted. Kind of like home away from home. I like southern Florida too but it's too darn hot there for me to stay too long.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I live in the TARDIS, so my city, state, country, planet, and for that matter which universe and timeline Im in is kind of relative. Depends if your looking from my point of view or yours. Right now Im two hours in the future, in a shack somewhere in Siberia, but probably gonna go to mars soon.

Yes, im a dork. And if you get that reference on your own, please please add me