Change in Myfitnesspal food tracking

Options
Has Myfitnesspal been modified today? I can't add any foods since about 8 hours ago. I'm using a laptop, Windows10, and wondering whether that is a factor. Can add/access previous foods but I can't add anything using the search facility

Replies

• leppertrjl
    leppertrjl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same issue. I can look at the new food item including nutrients etc... but cannot add to my food diary
  • carolpa1
    carolpa1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Me too. I hope this is a glitch, not a change!
  • mikmorn
    mikmorn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing.
  • paints5555
    paints5555 Posts: 1,229 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Mine is working fine although the default page was coming up as yesterday when I first looked at it.
  • mikmorn
    mikmorn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new to MyFitnessPal Community. Does anyone answer these questions?
  • desplin
    desplin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same problem here. The app on my phone worked ok.
  • paints5555
    paints5555 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I should have specified - my desktop is working fine. Just the app gave me yesterday as the default when I first opened it.
  • Hiawassee88
    Hiawassee88 Posts: 35,754 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Hold your horses and give them a chance. This may be a good thing. Perhaps, they're in the process of cleaning up all of the crowdsourced entries. Another premium thought, 🤐
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,368 Member
    Options
    mikmorn wrote: »
    I am new to MyFitnessPal Community. Does anyone answer these questions?

The staff doesn't read all the posts in the Community. To report a problem, use the "Help" function. To make feature suggestions (i.e., request improvements, not report problems) post here:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/categories/feature-suggestions-and-ideas

In the rest of the Community, you're generally just communicating with other regular MFP users (like me) who have no more powers to fix things than you have yourself. We can sometimes help with how to use MFP or the Community, but only because we have more experience using it.

This thread is something folks should use the Help function to report.