50 pounds down, 50 to go!

Options
Although I have only lost 6 pounds on this site, I started losing weight about 5 years ago. I had my ups and downs with the downs being a result of medications. But I am half way there. Hopefully the second 50 pounds wont take 5 years. And even if it does...who cares? I Wont be 40 by then so that is a good goal....to be my goal weight before my 40th. I started at 274lbs and am currently at 224. My next goal is 200 then 174. I cant see the weight loss myself (of course) but others do. I am starting to accept compliments without dismissing them....although I do still blush! lol. SO onwards and downwards...ha ha. Good luck to you all!

Replies

• authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    Awesome and keep up the good work. I can't wait to be halfway as well, what an accomplishment!
  • Loris9875
    Loris9875 Posts: 1
    Options
    Super job! Accept all compliments you have earned them!
  • bunnyb11
    bunnyb11 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!! Keep up the good work....i am right there with you as it have taken me about 4 years, but at least we did it an that is what counts......You will get there keep your head and keep pushing foward...

Best of Luck to ya on your Journey!!!!!!!
  • Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Options
    YAY! I am very proud of you, and even prouder to call you my favourite cousin! (Don't tell the rest of the family!! haha)! I think you've conquered the hardest part of your journey already, and the next 50 will be much easier and much faster. I will always be here to talk to... even if it's a phone call at 3 am... and I am so happy that I have a partner in crime! Bring on the 180 lb. mark, and we're going to Niagara Falls!!! Love you!
  • maebgetlucky
    maebgetlucky Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much guys. Dont know if I could do it without you. My husband is supportive, but he doesnt know the right way to say things sometimes..lol. HUGS for everyone!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    that's fantastic progress and I love your attitude! I wish I got myself into shape before 40...but at least I'm doing so in my age 40 year (this year).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!