Motivational blog to follow?

Options
I am looking for a blog, either motivational in nature or about weight loss, to follow on a daily/weekly basis. Please let me know of any good blogs you follow. I have done just a google search and found a couple, but updates to the blog seemed to only come a few times a month or the content just wasn't stimulating. I read other blogs on a daily basis, so I thought getting a few in my daily reading about weight loss or personal success would help give me some motivation to stay on track with working out and eating healthy.

Thanks everyone!

Also vegetarian recipe/food idea blogs would be welcome too! :)

Replies

• Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You could check out mine... it is blog about trying to get healthy. I post recipes, exercise, and reviews of food products and what not on pretty much a daily basis, sometimes more than once a day. On the far right side I have a blogroll of blogs I like to visit and they are all healthy living ones.
    My post yesterday was a veggie lasagna... I cook usually one meatless supper a week for my family, and usually include it in the blog. Feel free to look around!
    www.pickynikki.ca
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Bendoeslife.com

and

Ohsheglows.com (i think)

both good
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    http://running-on-healthy.blogspot.com/ - this girl! Amazing results, she posted on here her before and after pics ... Love it!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    May I recommend http://oscbb.blogspot.com/
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Bendoeslife.com

and

Ohsheglows.com (i think)

both good

I love Ben! He's so dang cute. (But that's not the only reason I love him!)
  • hake0305
    Options
    Awesome responses everyone! Thank you so much for all the great suggestions! I am going to try them all out and hopefully there will be some that will truly keep me motivated to stay on this course everyday!
  • hake0305
    Options
    You could check out mine... it is blog about trying to get healthy. I post recipes, exercise, and reviews of food products and what not on pretty much a daily basis, sometimes more than once a day. On the far right side I have a blogroll of blogs I like to visit and they are all healthy living ones.
    My post yesterday was a veggie lasagna... I cook usually one meatless supper a week for my family, and usually include it in the blog. Feel free to look around!
    www.pickynikki.ca

This is great! I was actually just searching for a veggie lasagna recipe earlier today! Since I'm a sucker for recipes w/beautiful photographs I am totally making yours this weekend!
  • supermom1114
    Options
    You could follow mine, right now I'm 36 weeks prego, about to pop anytime soon and I will be getting back into real workouts and I already eat healthy. I mainly like to post about the food industry, news articles about health, child health/nutrition, but of course my own weight loss journey will be up there too. I also love photography so some of that going on and I love to cook, REAL food, a healthy approach to weight loss through a good relationship with real food, realistic expectations, and enjoying the cooking process as much as the food itself! Plus we're a one-income household living 100 miles from the nearest wal-mart or major grocery store, just a few stores in town with limited variety and since its Alaska the you-pick-it farms are closing down so I'll be sharing my tips n tricks for saving money, two week meal planning, etc. Lol I just started it not too long ago, but I have tons of ideas for it and am getting better at posting more often, at least twice a week but usually more! The link is in my signature!
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Thanks... I hope it doesn't disappoint! It is really easy, and ingredients can be subbed easily too!
  • HavenIryxia
    HavenIryxia Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You can go ahead and check mine out. I have been working on it for months. Ever since I began my weight loss journey. I write it to help encourage others like me. I hope it helps :D

http://havensweightlossjourney.blogspot.com/
  • mrnls
    mrnls Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JCTJCT
    Options
    So glad you asked this question, I meant to ask it too. These blogs look great and very inspirational :)
  • wsclink
    Options
    bump