Ultimate Accountability Challenge - September 2022

Options
LazyBlondeChef
LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
You are invited to check us out...

The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND an emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.

This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a non-commercial volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.

We enthusiastically welcome our returning veterans and newcomers too!

The accountability is a daily report of:
1) More than 20 minutes of daily exercise;
2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories
4) Reporting of your fulfillment of the above (daily, or every other day).

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month.

Those who end the month with 3 or less Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification!!

This group emphasizes long-term changes, but you can sign up for one month at a time.

You can join us here:
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/143605-ultimate-accountability-challenge-september-2022

(be sure to click on the green 'JOIN' button).

Replies

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,087 Member
    Options

I've been with UAC since 2017. This is such a great motivational space, where you get valuable support from the kind, caring members. It has helped me finally reach my UGW (just before Covid hit the world for six) and stay there for the duration. Posting everyday helps build solid habits which will help you on your quest for better Health and Fitness.

Although my focus shifted from weight loss to fitness/health well before I went on maintenance, I'm delighted that, in October 2021, I fell below my original UGW, and I have managed to maintain this.

• Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    A great community of non-judgmental, encouraging folks. Give it a try for a month!
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,058 Member
    Options
    In the UAC, the focus is on success with three simple daily habits: intentional exercise, tracking all food or drink, and keeping under the calorie goal you have set for yourself.

Daily accountability is key to success in weight loss or maintenance. Our habits are within our control; the speed of our weight loss is not. This group has been a key support for me in my 60+ pound loss journey.

You’ll find a welcoming, supportive, non-judgemental group of participants from around the world. Give it a try for September?!?
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    Such a welcoming, supportive, and wise group of people! I have been part of this group for over a year and it has been transformational for me. I highly recommend!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,894 Member
    Options
    I love this group everyone is so supportive, try it love it too!
  • darlin930
    darlin930 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am sorry I have been MIA. This surgery has really put me down more than I thought it would. I hope to be back in October. I go on the 3rd to have x-rays done to see if my foot is healed enough to come out of the cast.