Any jiu jitsu enthusiasts?????

Options
I train jiu jitsu. Was wondering if there was anyone on here who also trains? If so let’s be friends!!!!

Replies

• Charlespolo
    Charlespolo Posts: 36 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Is poking in the eyes and biting to win considered Jiu jitsu? I honestly don’t care how they categorize my fighting skills, but all I know is that I’m beating someone up😌💪🏼 Heeeeeya (karate chop noise)
  • valenciacelia7693
    Options
    That is so funny !!! Lol
    Definitely doesn’t matter how you beat someone up.
  • Pizzaandbeermfp
    Pizzaandbeermfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Life long wrestler. Gecko, Freestyle and traditional. Four years Judo and a little boxing. Love the art/sport 👌
  • Butt_Snorkeler
    Butt_Snorkeler Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Gym I go to specializes in jiu jitsu, but I go mainly for the morning boot camps, boxing, and muay thai. Might grapple a little next year, tho. Maybe 🤔

Enjoying muay thai. Plan to visit a new camp each year I visit Thailand. Next summer I'll be staying at Buakaw's camp since its near the property development where Ive been interested in purchasing a vacation home. Dude was my original muay thai idol since the beginning.
  • Celesteme
    Celesteme Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started I love it I am age 56 and not fit yet
  • RhysL5982
    RhysL5982 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, yes I train bjj and wrestling. I'm trying to figure out how to add you lol
  • jmf552
    jmf552 Posts: 47 Member
    edited March 7
    Options
    I am 71 and I have been training Gracie JJ Combatives since May of last year. I really enjoy it!

It is one of my key motivations for losing weight and getting in shape. I think getting thinner and fitter will improve me JJ performance.

I trained sport BJJ a couple of years ago, but had to quit because I needed a knee replacement, not because of JJ. It had been coming for a long time. I also studied Judo and Japanese JJ decades ago, as well as other martial arts.