Here we go again.

im going to give it another shot:embarassed:

i havent been on here in a long time.. and i have reallyyy truly just given up on losing weight.... life is always one big stress... and it will be like it for many years... and i need to learn to cope not eat... somedays it seems if i have to add one more thing...like a diary of my daily calories... im just not gonna have time for .. anything.. else... but....

im tired of being tired... im tired of being tired of food... and most of all... im tired of my hips killing me everyday.. SOOOO.... IM STEPPING BACK ON THE SCALE... ONE MORE TIME... AND IM GONNA CHANGE THE WAY I EAT..,.. IM NOT GONNA GET OVERLY EXCITED.. BECAUSE I WANT IT TO BE AS NORMAL AS LIFE CAN BE.... AND ... IF FOR SOME REASON SOME DAY.. I JUST CANT LOG .. IM NOT GONNA BEAT MYSELF UP OVER IT.... I DONT CARE IF I LET ANYONE ELSE DOWN... I JUST WANT TO DO IT FOR.. MYSELF.... AND IF IT TAKES ME 3 MONTHS OR LONGER TO LOSE 20 POUNDS.. THEN SO BE IT... IT WILL TAKE ME 3 MONTHS.... SOO HER WE GO AGAIN..... nice theme song.... im back on MFP!:drinker: :sad: :mad: :huh:

Replies

• sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member

i havent been on here in a long time.. and i have reallyyy truly just given up on losing weight.... life is always one big stress... and it will be like it for many years... and i need to learn to cope not eat... somedays it seems if i have to add one more thing...like a diary of my daily calories... im just not gonna have time for .. anything.. else... but....

im tired of being tired... im tired of being tired of food... and most of all... im tired of my hips killing me everyday.. SOOOO.... IM STEPPING BACK ON THE SCALE... ONE MORE TIME... AND IM GONNA CHANGE THE WAY I EAT..,.. IM NOT GONNA GET OVERLY EXCITED.. BECAUSE I WANT IT TO BE AS NORMAL AS LIFE CAN BE.... AND ... IF FOR SOME REASON SOME DAY.. I JUST CANT LOG .. IM NOT GONNA BEAT MYSELF UP OVER IT.... I DONT CARE IF I LET ANYONE ELSE DOWN... I JUST WANT TO DO IT FOR.. MYSELF.... AND IF IT TAKES ME 3 MONTHS OR LONGER TO LOSE 20 POUNDS.. THEN SO BE IT... IT WILL TAKE ME 3 MONTHS.... SOO HER WE GO AGAIN..... nice theme song.... im back on MFP!:drinker: :sad: :mad: :huh:
  • StacLR
    StacLR Posts: 25 Member
    You can do it this time! I always have to remind myself that it took a while to put the weight on...and it will take a while to take it off. I use to beat myself up big time about a bad day. One bad day would turn into a bad week...then start again on Monday only to have the cycle go on and on! Once you find that motivation from feeling better, you will want more and more!

Best of luck!!!!
  • sftbutterflykiss
    thank you for the encouragement... i will keep you in mind..
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    welcome back....it can work of you want it to,,,,the road is up and down so en joy the ride
    Dave:smile:
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Welcome Back:flowerforyou: You can do this your half way their. Your back and that is a great choice. Sounds like now you've got it on your mind and that is half the battle. So good luck on this weight loss journey. :drinker: :drinker:
  • im going to give it another shot:embarassed:

Reading through your post and I see one thing that stands out... 'Doing it for myself'...that is the only way we can make it work. So YOU Hon have got a great start to some life changes. Sometimes folks find they don't succeed because they are doing it for someone else, not themselves.

When we realize we're worth it that's when it clicks and we can finally get moving on our journey....

Life sounds a bit overwhelming for you Hon...like you said if you can't log, then find one thing you CAN DO and stick with it, how about increasing your water each day, or going outside in the sunshine for a walk each morning for 5 minutes. Something that you can realize that you CAN stick too and feel good about doing, even if it's not easy to do the first day. That can often give us just the boost we need to then pick another goal..add in more fruit each day perhaps, then try that out, then on to something else...all the while continuing with the water increase, the walk etc.. Get what I mean?

Those were simply examples that might help you realize the process is simple even with the busiest of days we can find 5 minutes, time to wash a piece of fruit, pour a glass of water....

Wishing you the best on your journey:drinker: :happy:
  • sftbutterflykiss

Reading through your post and I see one thing that stands out... 'Doing it for myself'...that is the only way we can make it work. So YOU Hon have got a great start to some life changes. Sometimes folks find they don't succeed because they are doing it for someone else, not themselves.

When we realize we're worth it that's when it clicks and we can finally get moving on our journey....

Life sounds a bit overwhelming for you Hon...like you said if you can't log, then find one thing you CAN DO and stick with it, how about increasing your water each day, or going outside in the sunshine for a walk each morning for 5 minutes. Something that you can realize that you CAN stick too and feel good about doing, even if it's not easy to do the first day. That can often give us just the boost we need to then pick another goal..add in more fruit each day perhaps, then try that out, then on to something else...all the while continuing with the water increase, the walk etc.. Get what I mean?

Those were simply examples that might help you realize the process is simple even with the busiest of days we can find 5 minutes, time to wash a piece of fruit, pour a glass of water....

Wishing you the best on your journey:drinker: :happy:

Thank you very much for your encouraging words of wisdom