Hello

Options
Hello, my name is Jason, like many I have struggled with my weight for years, I've tried all sorts of things, from eating meat and veggies only, to juice fasts, exercising 5 times a week, keto, almost starving. Nothing ever worked, so I finally gave up and went to a Nutritional Doctor. After developing a plan, im ready to give this another try. My goal is to lose 60 to 70lbs in 1 year. Be able to run again and feel much better about me.

Replies

• z6jv4rrmdy
    z6jv4rrmdy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello Jason!! I’m Rhonda and I understand what you are saying! Being with MFP has helped me so much with support and bettering myself! You will find the right people to motivate you and keep you on track! I’ve lost 54 lbs now since May and still losing! Feel healthier and enjoying my new friends from MFP. I’m willing to support you! You can add me as your friend if you’d like😀
  • boberg1239
    boberg1239 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello Jason. Glad you are here! Would love to hear more about the plan you and the nutritionist developed.

z6jv4rrmdy WOW 54 lbs since May. That is astounding. Great job. I have been at this since May 23 and have lost 28 lbs (12% of original body weight). What is your secret to success?