Women 200lb+, Let's Creep It Real This October!!!

Options
🎃Happy October, ladies! Let's keep and creep it real, be our best, boo-tiful selves, and continue to have a fangtastic fall!

🎃Do you have any special October snacks you'll be treating yourself to or any special holiday events you'll be participating in?

🎃Are you trying to accomplish anything in the three months left of 2022? How has this year been treating you overall? Have things gone more or less how you've expected them to go?

🧡 If you've never been here before, please know you are welcome to join at any point in the month. All you have to do is post something, and then BAM! you're one of us.

🧡 In this group, we post our weekly and monthly goals and provide support and motivation to each other as we share our triumphs and our struggles. This group is all about accountability.

🧡All are welcome and, if you think you belong here, you do! No matter how much you currently weigh or how you measure (or don't measure) your weight, we'd love to hear from you.

🧡Victories, both scale and non-scale, are great to hear about, but, conversely, we know that weight loss isn't all sunshine and roses. If you're going through a rough patch, please feel free to be honest and vent your heart out. The struggle is real and we're all here to support each other!

🎃Let's have a gourd-geous, spooktacular October!🎃

Replies

• KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,270 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Keri
    69 years old
    5'6"
    SW: 266ish
    CW: 245.6 current scale weighs me 6 lbs heavier than old one so not sure about how much I have lost.
    Next Goal weight: 220 (how much I got down to the last time I lost a significant amount on MFP)
    Halfway GW: 199.5
    UGW: 150 (healthy weight) then reconsider
    October GW: Get to low 240s and stay in them but anything with the new job will be a win

I post weigh- in when I lose. However this time I am posting since it is the last day of the month.
    8/3: 244.4
    8/31 244.6
    9/1: 245.2
    10/1: TBD I am wavering between 245. 6 and 248

🎃Do you have any special October snacks you'll be treating yourself to or any special holiday events you'll be participating in? I like to roast pumpkin seeds and make hot apple cider on Halloween.

🎃Are you trying to accomplish anything in the three months left of 2022? How has this year been treating you overall? Have things gone more or less how you've expected them to go? This year I wanted to get down to the weight I was before I started my last job. I had lost almost 20 pounds while I was on furlough and laid off during the pandemic and gained some back when I started to go back to work full time plus I had a new scale that weighed my more than 6 pounds heavier so I wanted to get to that pre-job weight on my new scale. I was able to do it by the end of the summer! However now I have a new job again after the last one ended (it was a limited duration job). I am now varying between near my low and a few pounds up. However I am staying in the 240s which I got down to this summer. So I am trying to settle into my new job and continue to lose and to establish an exercise schedule that is as good as I was able to achieve this year so far. I just started back to doing Aquafit and hope to do that 3 days a week with walks between.

🌻 OCTOBER GOALS!
    🟨 Log daily on MFP and track on my spreadsheet - I am struggling with this after starting back to work
    🟨 Aquafit 3 days a week and walk between - For now aquafit gives me enough strength training along with cardio.
    🟨 Plan and cook healthy meals at home - I am struggling with this too. My youngest and husband need to chip in more now that I am working fulltime.
    🟨 Eat at a sensible deficit - Once I get back to logging this should improve.
    🟨 Drink plenty of water and get enough sleep – I am getting up earlier to get to work and going early to the Y 3 days a week. Saturday is my only sleep in day. I just got a new water bottle which keeps my ice from melting throughout each day but isn't as big as my one before so easier to take with me.

Thanks @RavenStCloud
  • RavenStCloud
    RavenStCloud Posts: 354 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Hello, all! (Not currently at home, but I'll add my CW and the rest of the numbers in a couple days.)

We're back in my favorite season and it's finally started to cool off where I live, so it's cool, windy, and rainy and I love it---it gives me tons of motivation!

I love going to fall festivals and getting all the yummy snacks like hot nuts or kettle corn and apple cider donuts.So I'm happy to treat myself to that and avoid bags of candy for trick or treating.

My goals this month are all over the place. I'm starting to eat healthier, look for a new job as my old one finished up at the end of September, continue my PT at home and just generally get my life together.

🧡October Goals:🧡
    🎃Log all food
    🎃Stay within the caloric limit my nutritionist recommended
    🎃Start cutting out cheese and ice cream (went a little too heavy on these in the summer)
    🎃Log all my home physical therapy exercises
    🎃Get out walking or do a dance exercise video daily

I'm also moving at the end of the month, so that coupled with trying to find a new job is going to be super stressful and I'm already trying to plan how to navigate this.

Happy October, everyone!
  • RavenStCloud
    RavenStCloud Posts: 354 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    @KeriA I love Aquafit classes and just being in the pool in general. I always loved swimming because it's very low impact, but even more than that I hate sweating when exercising and even if I'm huffing and puffing in the pool, I feel refreshed when I get out!

Good luck on your classes and getting your family to help you with meals. Hopefully, they can pitch in and support your healthy habits!
  • KeriA
    Options
    @RavenStCloud best wishes with the job search. I just finished one. After the last interview that went well I said to myself no more interviews! I was doing so many of them. I knew I was about to get an offer from another job but ended up with the place who I had my last interview with instead. It took 5 months but I know I wasn't looking as hard the 1st month or so and I was being picky this time. I love the fall too.
  • misscortneya
    misscortneya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    My names Cortney
    I am 28 years old
    I am 213LBS and have been working out for a month so far no LBS have been lost but inches are shedding.
    I work as a Sergeant in a Prison and I just switched to Graveyards 12 hour days 4 days a weeks and am having a hard time working out with out losing out on sleep. It's hard getting my goal steps in so overall I'm getting like 6 hours of sleep I'm losing motivation help a girl out.
    I'm trying so hard to lose weight before my cruise this month so far nada.
  • KeriA
    Options
    @misscourtneya exercise helps you lose weight by upping your metabolism and of course using calories however when you increase your exercise it may not result in weight loss right away. If you increase your exercise or do weight training your muscles can retain water for a while. Water intake can help but keep a moderate calorie deficit the lbs will come off. You may be building muscle and your fat % may be going down so that is good but muscle is heavier than fat. Muscle will help you lose eventually. Watch eating out and take out and high sodium which will also result in retaining water. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruit and make sure you get some good fat everyday (olive oil, salmon, avocado, nuts etc.). This isn't for just one cruise this is for life. Welcome.
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Linda
    40 years old
    5'7"
    SW: 300
    CW: 230.6 – up almost 4 lbs in just a weekend so it should go back to 226 in no time.
    Previous Low: 295 (2020)

Personal recap: I have PCOS and Type 2 Diabetes (secondary diabetes as its underlying cause was the PCOS). I started my journey back in 2009 at 300 lbs. I got all the way down to 209 and then finally had my daughter in 2014. Even while 9 months pregnant I didn’t put all the weight back on so YAY! I had a bunch of ups and downs but did get myself down to 195 lbs in 2020. I let a lot of things go again for a while and blamed it on being busy….and put almost 50 lbs back on. So now I’m steadily working on fixing that but truthfully I’m more concerned with my blood sugars than my weight. I also write a blog with recipes, food finds and things I learn for the sake of accountability. I tend to share the link here when I have a new post. I know my mom and aunt read it regularly so I stay accountable by knowing if I don’t post I’ll get a call asking why and that will kick me back onto the wagon. In my life accountability is key.

My goals for October are to have an A1C under 6 on my home test at end of month and not gain any more and to get back to my September ending weight of 226…. And since it was just one weekend of eating whatever that second one shouldn’t be too difficult but we shall see.

My schedule is just as hectic as ever since I want time with my husband, I want my daughter to be social and I want time for my own things and making all that work is always a challenge. I’m still making sure I walk most days and hit Zumba or the gym a couple times a week. I also need to make more use of my YouTube Premium. I got it so I could exercise without commercials popping up but lately haven’t been using it as often and I can’t justify the cost if I’m not using it for that purpose.

We did celebrate my 40th this weekend. My best friend threw me a Hocus Pocus themed party with tons of food, cupcakes topped with Book brownies, friends, watching both movies and just a ton of fun. My husband also took me to dinner and drove me around to a few places to cash in the FREE birthday goodies and coupons. So I still have Crumbl cookie, cupcakes, onion rings, etc all in the fridge. I'm going to try and kill it off in moderation through the week and not all at once.

🎃Do you have any special October snacks you'll be treating yourself to or any special holiday events you'll be participating in?
    We try and hit a lot of trunk or treat events or free/cheap festivals whenever our schedule allows from October thru December so I’ll just try moderation and to have whatever as long as I don’t go overboard.

🎃Are you trying to accomplish anything in the three months left of 2022? How has this year been treating you overall? Have things gone more or less how you've expected them to go?
    I’m really focusing on having my A1C in control by my November doctor appt. Most years from my birthday (Sept 30) thru my daughter’s birthday (Jan 14) I try to coast and just maintain. Any loss is great during that time but it feels like there are too many events and holidays on top of each other to make that my focus. I want to still celebrate without putting too much pressure on myself.

@KeriA I wish the aquafit class at my YMCA wasn’t early morning and mid-afternoon. I really want to go but I can’t get there with the school bus and working all day. I’m just thankful if I really shift things around I can get to Zumba up to 5 days a week. I do love the Y though.

@RavenStCloud Thank you as always for this thread! Good luck with the move and new job.

@misscortneya Welcome! That sounds like a rough shift. If you are on for 4 days a week can you squeeze in your exercise during the other 3 days? Even just a 30 minute something a few days a week makes a big difference. I also take breaks occasionally and “house walk”…. As in I don’t go outside or really exercise but I’ll take 5 minutes to pace around the room I’m in just so I stretch out the muscles and walk for a few minutes. You’d be surprised how many steps you can get just by moving 5 or 10 minutes every hour or so. Good luck! The cruise sounds fun!
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Kristy
    43 years old
    5' 9"
    CW: 230'ish (I'll do a proper starting weight tomorrow morning)

I've been struggling with weight gain for the last three years. Had some medical issues this year and I'm at a point where I'm really unhappy with my weight, fitness level, and general health overall. This morning, I decided to reset my MFP goals and look for a group of people with similar struggles. I am not great at interacting in groups, but hoping I'll be better at it here.

I have a fairly hectic schedule with two teenagers who are both very active in extra curricular activities. My son is a senior in high school and my daughter is a junior. This school year is proving to be a bit stressful.

This week, I'm focusing on logging food.

I don't really have a monthly goal yet, but I'm starting with small changes:
    * log daily
    * move more
    * visit the MFP community more
  • sbortnick
    sbortnick Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello Ya'll,
    SW: 253 lbs
    CW: 221 lbs
    October goal weight: 217 lbs (- 4 lbs)
    GW: 150 lbs

My sticker chart last month was a success. It really helped me get back on track after the summer. I lost 3 lbs last month which was my goal. I will try to not use the sticker chart this month and see if I am still being honest with myself and my progress.
    I have been increasing my exercise so I can increase my calories most days. Its a good motivator for me. My son has started kindergarten this year and the other day I realized my school drop off, daycare drop off and walk to work is over 5 km! This is now my exercise on work days which is great!
    I wish you all the best in your pursuits this month! I am looking forward to enjoying some Halloween treats guilt free in moderation!
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Happy October, my favorite (and birthday!) month! Weighing 178.8 this morning

Christina
    33 years old
    5'4"

SW: 220ish
    Re-SW: 200.4
    UGW: 150

SW 10/1: 180

🎃 October Goals! 🎃

🍂 October GW: 177

🧡Log everything in grams
    🧡Do at least three pole classes a week
    🧡More than 100g protein every day
    🧡No doomscrolling after 7PM each night
    🧡 At least 64oz of water a day

This time of year traditionally has been when I let my tracking slide, and then the weight slides upward until New Year's. Not going to happen this year, not going to let it, but I am going to set my goal weight a little more reasonably this month, so that I don't feel too deprived.

I'm hoping I won't do anything too crazy, save treats for my birthday weekend, and then back on the wagon (it's hard with all this candy around!). I'm looking forward to going to a tea room with my sister for my birthday, a day where I can dress up and hang out with adults all day and eat fancy snacks.

There's been some flooding in my neck of the woods, so no school/no work yesterday, which was nice. I put away clothes that had gotten too small for Little and almost got to Laundry Zero, which is quite a feat. Then I went to the gym, and it was tough, but I'm glad I went.

Last night's dinner was exactly what the doctor ordered for a rainy and cold day: chili made with some dried black eyed peas, deep freezer beef and pork, squash from the garden (still using that up, :lol:) and some leftover vegetables, with some diced tomato. I made a double batch, so now I've got chili for the future in the freezer, or for leftovers tonight, have to love that.

Tonight's dinner will probably be sesame ramen noodles with some kind of protein, not sure what one yet, if it's not leftovers.

I'm happy that I don't have to go to the gym the next couple of days. I love the gym, but that commute is tough. Half an hour to 45 minutes each way.

Quick tag party:
    @misscourtneya hi and welcome! I definitely agree with Keri on this:

[/url]
    KeriA wrote: »
    when you increase your exercise it may not result in weight loss right away. If you increase your exercise or do weight training your muscles can retain water for a while.

When I first started going to the gym and I was sore all the time, my weight was truly inexplicable. For a little while, I had to tell myself, if I felt sore, I should disregard the number on the scale if I was doing everything else right. This happened for like, a month. Lol. So, depending on the type of exercise, you might not see progress right away and that's okay! Weight loss is made in the kitchen, so even if you don't get around to increasing exercise right away, you can still make progress.

Also I'm glad you're getting to Aquafit, @KeriA, I know how much you missed it!

@RavenStCloud I'm glad you're enjoying fall festivals, I went to one this weekend, and I love it so much. Nice and cool, hot drinks, the works.

@Roz0810 hi Roz!

@pamperedlinny happy belated birthday! Coasting through the holidays sounds like a great plan. I'm sure you'll be able to wrangle your A1C.

@Deshotelk I find that your goals are all it really takes: logging makes you aware, the community makes you accountable, and movement feels good and reinforces the weight loss as it gets easier and more fun to do. Welcome!

@sbortnick I love that you've discovered a part of your day where movement is just a thing you do! That's awesome.

Have a great day, everyone!

weight.png

• pamperedlinny
    Options
    Good morning!!!

It's Bible Study night and I haven't done any of the lesson or reading even though I had 2 weeks so I might be skipping my afternoon exercise so I don't show up with an empty book today. Oops! My one thing I both love and hate with ladies bible study night is that they serve a light supper but I never know what it is in advance. I love that I don't cook that night and that the ladies running it can seriously cook but I don't know how many calories I need to save and I wish I could plan better.

I did a new blog post this morning so if you're looking for a Slow Cooker Moroccan Lentil with Chicken type dish I've got you at https://pamperedlinny.wixsite.com/coffee-required/post/slow-cooker-moroccan-lentils-and-chicken and it's probably what I'm going to re-heat for lunch since I stored some in my freezer when I made it last time. I love a good slow cooker recipe when it's getting chilly outside and I'm busy.

I did make it to Zumba class last night even though I nearly skipped it. I never seem to want to go to the gym but once I'm there and moving I always feel so much better. Why do I forget that when I'm so comfy on the sofa with a good book or movie???

This afternoon I also have to run my girl around some. The local library is doing a Dine & Draw event for an hour.... think the kid version of paint night. They get a snack and will be painting. I love these free library events but I wish it wasn't in the middle of my work day. Also, I kind of wonder if I can paint too. :D It might be fun.

Mini Tag Party:
    @DeshotelK Welcome! Logging daily makes a huge difference for me. I’ve learned if I have to write it down it makes me think about my choices more.

@sbortnick I loved your sticker chart idea last month. Great exercise walking to drop offs too!

@CupcakeCrusoe Happy Birthday Month!!! I love the tea room idea. I need to find one here eventually.

• kenziestabes
    kenziestabes Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I actually have not weighed myself since I last checked in on the September board. I've been moving from an apartment to a townhouse, and right now, the scale is still at the apartment. Traveling this week too, so I'm just going to be lurking this month.

That said, moving has been a fantastic leg work out. 3 flights of stairs at the old place, 2 flights at the new, lots of boxes... I can't wait to see what my calves end up looking like!

I'll keep updating my NSV's to share and replying to others on this thred.

Tag Party:
    @KeriA I love that your goals are action focused!
    @RavenStCloud What fall festivals are you planning on going to?
    @misscortneya Night shifts are hard! Do you find that working out wears you out of wakes you up? When I was working sunrise shifts (4 AM start) I would work out when I got up because it got the blood pumping, but I knew folks who would workout when they got home because it helped them fall asleep in broad daylight.
    @DeshotelK I feel you. When life gets hectic, my diet usually goes out the window. I've found a handful of relatively healthy fast food/pick up options that are my go to when I don't have time to cook or go grocery shopping, but it's not ideal.
    @CupcakeCrusoe Happy birth-month!
  • justanotherloser007
    justanotherloser007 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    @kenziestabes I bet your calves are going to look AWESOME! Way to work leg day in flights!
    @pamperedlinny I have the feels for you and Bible study night with the ladies. I sometimes just eat a little beforehand that is measured so I am not super hungry, etc. etc. so that I will only have a tiny amount. No matter how calorically dense I can fit a little bit. Have fun!
    @misscortneya Welcome!
    @RavenStCloud Thank you for continuing the thread!
    @Roz0810 hi Roz! Welcome back!
    @Deshotelk Welcome to a really good group, we can help you with a low key accountable!
    @sbortnick I am glad the stickers kept you motivated, and now the training wheels are off!
    @CupcakeCrusoe Super happy birth-month!!! Have lots of fun!!

I just have one thing I really need ya'lls help with and you cannot laugh! Or maybe you can laugh, I am having a bizarre problem. I have heard about "trigger foods" before, and I am pretty sure that cheese was the worst trigger in my diet previously. I have to pretty much never eat it, I cannot moderate it ever at all. Since I have lost 130 lbs now, I am still trying to figure out my general diet. And since this is October, that means candy!! I am not going to say I don't like chocolate, I do eat it on occasion, because it seems generally available.

Let me also state that I was never really a candy adult. That means, that after I turned 13 I only eat candy on occasion (this usually means I go somewhere and they offer it for free and I have a couple) . I have bought butterscotch candies, and I am able to moderate them easily. I count out six, when I have space in my day and move on with life. I bought smarties two months back and after eating the whole bag in one sitting.... For the whole bag it was 500 calories so not a huge set back, BUT I couldn't eat the raspberry sherbert I had planned that day - and that smarts! I mean if I put smarties on one hand and ice cream on the other...

Oh, my goodness, I am picking smarties! lols. I have a friend who calls it the "chalk candy". I am making banana raspberry ice cream right now so that my ice cream will be lower calorie (200 calories for a pint vs. 560 a pint from the store) then I can probably fit in half a bag of smarties, assuming I can moderate that stupid bag of candy. I will tell ya'll if that works. Wish me luck for my next episode of "As the Candy Turns".

This is just so weird, I would never have figured smarties as a trigger food. I think that when it comes down to it I like tart/sweet not really bitter/sweet. I love hibiscus tea, and raspberries are my favorite berry. Maybe that is why I am so blah with chocolate and *don't hit me* coffee. Coffee is okay, because it gives me caffeine, but I don't think I would drink it ever if it didn't have caffeine in it!

Have a wonderful day! Have a beautiful day! Keep on keeping on!
  • cosmiccurves
    cosmiccurves Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to the thread but super excited to join you all!! October is one of my most favorite months! We are finishing up decorating around the house and outside since this is the first year we can do the outside aside from a wreath and a few pumpkins. My husband and I are on the LCHF diet plan, where I'm trying to lose and he is trying to get his blood work back under control (he is fit, doesn't need weight loss). We've been doing this since around the middle of August and while it can be challenging at times, we have found that almost all recipes can be adjusted and still be delicious!

OCTOBER GOALS!

🎃Reach the low 280s
    🎃Start resistance band workout 2-3 days per week
    🎃Log food consistently every day
    🎃Prep snacks and meals on Sundays
    🎃Walk 5 days per week, even if only for ten minutes
    🎃Crafting time at least twice a week! (Fall/Halloween/early Christmas)
    🎃Make costumes for our boys!

The last one is definitely a non-weight loss-related one. We made their costumes last year and of course, they are requesting some custom Minecraft character costumes again this year but stepped up. I definitely have my work cut out for me, so the sooner I start, the better!

YRpPbcw.png
  • pamperedlinny
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!

First, did you all know it's National Kale Day???? I'm trying to figure out if I have a recipe for kale that speaks to me for tonight because I love having foods that match obscure holidays. I used to have a calendar just for that and I might start checking it again for meal ideas.

I survived the meeting last night without being too bad at all. We had a taco bar set up so I just made myself a taco salad out of the fixings, had a small handful of tortilla chips and a single cookie. Unfortunately, my fasting blood sugar this morning was up and I'm not sure what happened. I didn't eat all that much during the day (only about 800 calories before going to the meeting) and had walked for exercise and had over my 10,000. I didn't do any serious cardio or weights but I wasn't sedentary either. I hate when something doesn't maky any logical sense and affects my numbers. Hopefully tomorrow will be back to my normal range.

Tonight my daughter has volleyball practice so I got in my morning walk and I'll get some exercise on my lunch break. I won't be able to get any real movement in tonight if I'm watching the practice.

On a positive note I did a mid-week weight check and the jump over birthday shenanigans is already starting to dissipate. 228 lbs this morning and I had been 226 lbs prior to celebrations so I expect to be back to that low in a few days. Yay!

@justanotherloser007 I actually really like Smarties too. I use to run an MLM business and would have a bowl at events. Whatever was leftover I would end up eating. The business was great and helped pay for a lot of things my family did but having Smarties on hand was a bad idea.

@cosmiccurves Do you follow a specific LCHF plan or have a certain number of carbs/fat you aim for each day? I used to do a modified plan under that umbrella when I first started losing weight so I’m always curious what restrictions are working for people and which ones aren’t.
  • jojo202188
    jojo202188 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, ladies!

I'm new to the group, but not new to weight loss or MFP.

I've been up and down with my weight drastically since high school. Highest ever was around 275 when I was pregnant with my first. I got down to around 175 after having her using MyFitnessPal, but that was 7-8 years ago. I had met a great group of women on here that really kept me motivated and encouraged me daily, so I'm hoping to find that again here.

After my second, I used MFP, then switched to intermittent fasting to lose the baby weight.
    And now I have 3 kids, and the struggle to get to a healthy weight has been huge. Intermittent fasting worked for a while, but I found it was beginning to exasperate the binge eating I've dealt with for many years, and I ended up gaining 20 instead of losing. So now I'm back to calorie counting and really focusing on my protein and consistency.

October Goals:

I have a 25K run in a few weeks, so one major goal this month is to finish my training cycle and complete my race without too much suffering 😆

Lose 4-5 pounds

Be consistent with tracking, even on days I go over my goal

Focus on protein and fiber in my meals

Don't have a "now or never" mindset around the Halloween candy and treats...try to remember I can have those things anytime and there's no reason to go crazy

SW: 245
    Re-SW: 223
    CW: 211
    Oct GW: 207
    GW: 170?

I look forward to getting to know you all ❤️

• roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. I've been weighing in daily to keep an eye on things but logging officially on Thursdays.

PW: 270.8
    CW: 267.8

Very happy with the progress.

Does anyone have a fitbit and want to add me. Here's my profile link.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/B6V5N7
  • pamperedlinny
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Good morning!

I know I weigh on Saturday normally but that 4 lb in 3 day thing over the celebrations is bugging me so I’ve been weight each morning. Thankfully I’m at 227.8 this morning which means I’m only up 1 lb now.

Zumba tonight and it's National Noodle Day so we're going to have spaghetti for dinner. Yesterday was National Kale Day and I made pork chops, riced cauliflower stuffing and sauteed kale. I cooked the cauliflower in the same pan as the pork using the drippings and I also used some apple cider in the cauliflower and kale. Kale had garlic & shallots too. It was seriously tasty.

lahpfjlbuxv0.jpg

Since Roz shared her Fitbit I’ll re-share mine as well in case anyone wants to friend me there. https://www.fitbit.com/user/234YZG

@jojo202188 Welcome to the group! 25k is so impressive!!!!

@roz0810 I have a Fitbit. I’ll send you a request.

• CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Christina
    33 years old
    5'4"

SW: 220ish
    Re-SW: 200.4
    UGW: 150

SW 10/1: 180
    10/7: 177.2

🎃 October Goals! 🎃

🍂 October GW: 177

🧡Log everything in grams ✅
    🧡Do at least three pole classes a week ✅
    🧡More than 100g protein every day ✅
    🧡No doomscrolling after 7PM each night ✅
    🧡 At least 64oz of water a day ✅

Did pretty well this week, MacroFactor thinks I'm gaining weight thanks to me weighing in in the 174-176 range all week when I had COVID (probably all the rest I was getting and all the water I was drinking, and absolutely no challenges to my muscles, and in the beginning, not a lot of food), and then I went on vacation where I ate probably over maintenance a little. It'll all even out as I keep doing my thing.

Needless to say I'm happy I'm getting back toward what I was weighing then.

@justanotherloser007 smarties is a weird trigger food, but bodies are also weird. Let us know how regulating them went! My biggest trigger food is mint moose tracks ice cream, so much so that I absolutely never have it in my house. I'll eat it all in one sitting, or in spoonfuls from the freezer over the course of a day.

@kenziestabes happy moving! and yes, those calves are going to be popping :smiley:

@cosmiccurves good on you for making their costumes! Couldn't be me this year, haha, considering it takes me several tries to set up a sewing machine to make a straight line.

@pamperedlinny sounds like you're doing all the right things! And those pork chops with stuffing look incredible :yum:

@jojo202188 welcome! Your struggles with IF are what I fear for whenever people tell me they're doing a super strict IF, and I'm glad you recognized that pattern and stopped, rather than doubling down on it. Self-awareness is key! You'll find a lot of good support here, the best thread on MFP (imo).

@roz0810 good progress!

Have a great day, everyone!

weight.png