Hello my name is Sheryl

Options
I'm overweight brother bigger than I ever have been and I've had two kids I'm trying to lose another 30 lbs

Replies

• kcole2467web
    kcole2467web Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also someone who can say is trying to "lose weight" but my main goal is to lose body fat and gain muscle. I have not had children and I am not necessarily trying to just lose weight so this might not fully apply to you. I have lost 20 lbs so far in just fats by cleaning up my diet. Eating lots of protein was essential for me. If you look at your macronutrient pie chart on this app, I have 45% protein, 25% fats, and 30% carbs. I eat a lot of vegetables which isn't a lot of people's go-to's, but I have been limiting flour and sugar from my diet almost completely. I won't say I completely cut it out though :). Working out is amazing for your health but listening to some apps telling you that you have to run miles and miles and work out so hard that you can't walk the next day is obviously not what people want. Diet is the main part and then working out 3-5 days a week to start is essential. It can even be 10 minutes a day of increasing your heart rate. Don't push yourself past your limit, just set a mindset for telling yourself what is healthy and what is not and push yourself to be the better you that you can be.