Seeking supportive friends

Options
My Name is Stacey and I have been attempting to lose weight off and on for some time. I have been semi-successful, but find I tend to let myself gain it all back very fast. I am not dieting, but attempting to change my lifestyle habits. I want to make better choices, eat reasonably portioned healthy meals and get moving. That last one seems to be the hardest for me.

I have successfully quit drinking soda and eating so many sugary snacks. One victory down. Thanks in advance for the support.

Replies

• theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    We have similar goals...feel free to friend me. :flowerforyou:
  • Mad4bullies
    Mad4bullies Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Stacey... I hear ya sista! I swear I have lost the same 10 pounds a hundred times... You have the right attitude with the lifestyle change... Moving has never been my problem... I love to work out... but lately I have been keeping track of everything I eat and am seeing progress. :)

I could use a friend too. We could help each other out.
  • TashaP2011
    TashaP2011 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Please send me a friend request if you would like - love to have and give more support!
  • HarringtonS
    HarringtonS Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Stacey,
    I'd love to be part of your support system. I'm in the same boat.
    Susan S;-)
  • lili200
    lili200 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK!U CAN ADD ME
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I think you are on the right track with thinking about this as a lifestyle change and not a diet. Add things to your routine slowly and you will usually do better at sticking to them.