Breakfast ideas

Options
Hello, I am having trouble finding good breakfast ideas, I'm not a huge fan of chia seed pudding or over night oats.
Any ideas will be wonderful

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    One of the best thing I ever did was completely do away with the idea of "breakfast foods". It's completely illogical. My current breakfast is tuna and cottage cheese. Some weeks I have roasted veggie medley with meatballs, or boiled eggs, or tuna patties. Some weeks I'll make a egg and veggie bake and have that.
  • clanmcvicar
    clanmcvicar Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I quite like boiled egg and avocado on toasted rye bread. Its really filling and super tasty. :) I really don't like cereals or oat things.. the consistency isn't great and I don't enjoy it.. I like this other persons comment above too - I really enjoy veggie medleys like that too - nom nom
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I had ricotta and avocado with egg and bagel seasoning toasted sourdough...so good.
    I also like a flavored rice cake with peanut butter, sliced banana and vanilla greek yogurt.
  • morgannn296
    morgannn296 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don’t really eat “breakfast foods” for breakfast. I really like scrambled eggs and wraps. I also eat yogurt or some days when I’m just not feeling it, coffee and a protein shake.
  • WellDressedSlob
    WellDressedSlob Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Are you looking for something light that will get you going for the day, or something a little bigger to fill you up until lunch time?