Support

Options
just thought I'd say hello..I've been using fitness pal for a few months now, but am just now in the "zone". I believe that the more support I receive from people the better I will do. Will you support me/push me? I'm currently 5'4", 165. I am looking to weigh 135. I've had 3 children, work Full Time and have an extremely busy lifestyle. The only time I get to work out is on my lunch hour - which isn't much, but it's something. I am eating better and trying to do some form of excercise daily - walking, running, treadmill, stomach excersies...something. Thanks :)

Replies

• LorTay8
    LorTay8 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'd like us to support each other as we have similar goals (I'm shorter and heavier at 5'1" and 170 lbs - goal 130lbs - and I also have a busy lifestyle and struggle to get some daily exercise in - so it would be great to motivate each other, if possible. Good luck, in any case, Lori
  • jcp71511
    Options
    Good for you for finally getting in the zone! I just joined MFP today. I need all the support I can get. I tend to do really well with eating and exercising for a few days, then I slack off and don't do so well. Vicious cycle! I have one baby boy, born 7/15/11. I don't have a job, but taking care of a new baby takes up most of my day. Not to mention trying to keep the house clean!! Feel free to add me! Good luck