Community question

Options
DianaGetsFit512
DianaGetsFit512 Posts: 141 Member
So I noticed in the community discussions, the comments should up in order from when the discussion was first opened instead of the most recent post. Any way to change that order?

Answers

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,114 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what you mean, I already see the threads in order of the most recent post.
    The only exception is the stickied threads with the most useful posts per subforum, which are displayed at the top even without a recent latest post.
  • DianaGetsFit512
    Options
    Not for me unfortunately, the discussions are most recent, but the comments are in order of posting so for me to see the most recent comment I'd have to go all the way to the last page
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,114 Member
    Options
    Ah OK, you mean inside the the thread, not the overview, I misunderstood :-)

I don't think you can change that. But if it's a thread you've looked at before, the site should remember the last post you read and immediately skip straight to the most recent unread post.
  • DianaGetsFit512
    Options
    Oh ok.. so if it's a newer thread then I won't need to click through pages to get to the most recent.. guess it'll only be that way for old posts then..
    Thank you so much :-)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Oh ok.. so if it's a newer thread then I won't need to click through pages to get to the most recent.. guess it'll only be that way for old posts then..
    Thank you so much :-)

Yup, it remembers which post you last saw, and will take you to the next one next time you come back. On the older threads with many pages, click to the last page and it will remember when you come back.
  • DianaGetsFit512
    Options
    Great, thanks
  • Nova
    Nova Posts: 9,934 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hi @DianaGetsFit512 you can also add #latest to the end of any forum URL and it will jump to the most recent post. ie: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10875429/community-question#latest

The stickied ones are intentionally set to the first pages so users can see the Original Post before replying.
This discussion has been closed.