• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    knee socks and my friends wizard hat
  • ermengarde22
    edited October 2022
    Options
    i try to sleep with the portal door locked but sometimes there is enough energy in the collective unconscious where the center cannot hold and the gates swing open, then offered a small glimpse into the light that binds us & stories i’m not meant to know, and it becomes perfectly clear it’s all fractals pretending to be chaos on one side and mere anarchy on the other and then darkness drops again
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    I just leave the backdoor open.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    In an imaginary box. Lid closed.
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Propped upon a throne built of stardust, every breath consuming microscopic gods worshipped by even smaller worlds, with...

...actually today I'll take the burrito, thanks
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Propped upon a throne built of stardust, every breath consuming microscopic gods worshipped by even smaller worlds, with...

...actually today I'll take the burrito, thanks

Damn I thought I was about to take journey through your respiratory system like a Ms.Frizzle road trip.
  • ermengarde22
    edited October 2022
    Options
    back home there was this place up on the hill called Alexander’s and they served a charro bean & potato burrito smothered in green chili & cheese that i still dream about sometimes on nights when i sleep with the door wide open
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    i sleep with so many doors closed
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,056 Member
    Options
    If no one else is going to ask - I will - what’s a naked burrito?? Just a burrito that’s filled but not smothered in chilies or queso or red sauce?? Or is it just a tortilla- i tend to keep the door closed but depending on the answer I could change it up
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    If no one else is going to ask - I will - what’s a naked burrito?? Just a burrito that’s filled but not smothered in chilies or queso or red sauce?? Or is it just a tortilla- i tend to keep the door closed but depending on the answer I could change it up

its like when u wear no clothes and swaddle yourself in blankies and the sauce is served on the side
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,056 Member
    Options

its like when u wear no clothes and swaddle yourself in blankies and the sauce is served on the side

And the door has to be open to do this ?? Sorry just want to make sure I’m clear on the rules before I answer
  • ermengarde22
    Options

And the door has to be open to do this ?? Sorry just want to make sure I’m clear on the rules before I answer

i’m not sure if the door closing has haste or can be used as instant, need to check with @Reckoner67_again bc he runs this game

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I slept with the naked burrito with the door closed because I’m considerate of those around me.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    With both my doors open, my rollerblading helmet and knee pads.