I've finally gotten back into a healthier lifestyle

Options
My weight loss journey has been insane over the past 4 years. I was doing an amazing job for a year, then I lost it all and gained back amost all of my weight rapidly. There have been many starts and stops since then, but I'm doing really well right now. I've finally gotten over that period where it's very difficult to refrain from junk food and pop. Now, there's not even the temptation there to go for those unhealthy options. I'm doing good.

I showed my friend a pic of my weight loss process and he told me it's chaotic and looks like the stock market. Pretty funny, and I agree.

Do not give up hope if you have your bad moments, be it for a day, a week, a month, or a year.

I'm nowhere near being a healthy weight yet, but I'm getting there day by day. (Note: 220 is a soft goal, I'll likely adjust it once I reach it~)

Screenshot-20220916-112739.png

Replies

• Hollis300
    Hollis300 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great job getting back on track, plus your graphic is well done -- thanks for sharing it!
  • anneg50
    anneg50 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You got this, great work!
  • joone_9
    joone_9 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh you aren’t alone! Keep it up and I truly believe you will get to your goal. The point is to never give up- it’s a lifelong process. I gained back almost 30lbs from last year and I’m also now back at er! Feels great and I’m hopeful that I will get down to where I was last year..but this time I’m shooting to go all the way to my goal (a further 30lbs)..I don’t care how long it takes..I’m doing it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!