Posting to make it real for me.

Options
Morning all. So after Covid and being made redundant, staring a new job, where meals are provided . I work in a carehome and the meals are high calrories for the residents to maintain their weight, I've put my weight watching on the back burner and with eating those meals I've put on the weight quickly Started to feel rubbish in myself, jumped on scales and found myself having put on most of what I originally lost.
I remembered how I felt when I was at my lowest weight, felt so
Good and confident, not now ,I feel frumpy.
Me and OH went away for a few days and ate whatever and both decided when we came back we would start healthier eating. I'm not back at work for another 7 days and am trying to ease myself in to a healthier start.
Started yoga, which has helped with my tense muscles and started to watch my fluid intake.. i realised I drink maybe not even a litre in one day, even at work where I can do 13000 steps a day. Not good I know.
People I know, say oh your fine don't worry about your weight but I explain its how you feel about yourself
So wanted to write down on here that I'm starting again.
As MFP understands my point of view
I'm hoping by posting this it starts to keep me on the right track

Everyone else keep up the good work.

Replies

• BeeHapppy101
    BeeHapppy101 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job starting! First step is the hardest. How did your first week go?
  • SweetP27
    SweetP27 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the best in this new adventure! Thank you for being a caretaker. You've got this - one day at a time - as cliche as that is! Cheering for you!
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,127 Member
    Options
    Wishing you success!