Augusta, GA and Fort Gordon area!!!!

Options
I'm looking for peeps in the Augusta, GA (Fort Gordon) area to get motivated with! If anyone is looking for a local support group for health and fitness, FRIEND ME! I'm so excited to meet knew people and kick some booty at the same time!!!!

Cassie

Replies

• hardatwork45
    hardatwork45 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I actually live on fort gordon and I am at the old powerhouse gym, each mornig at 6 and work on the elliptical for an hour, and maybe 10 minutes of weight lifting, I ride in with my husband when he does pt and ride home with him when they are done. I've been absent for a week or so but will be back in action on Wednesday, maybe I'll see you there sometime.
  • CDeguc
    CDeguc Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm glad I at least got ONE response, lol. We were "this" close to moving on to Fort Gordon when we found a house we are buying right now:0) It's so nice to meet people in the same area! Right now, I live a little further away from post so Powerhouse Gym seems sooooo far away in the morning, lol. It's awesome that you have the motivation to get up with your husband in the morning! I used to do that, but I quickly learned it takes me a rough hour to actually wake up!

Anyway, since you're in the area I would like to invite you to a Fit Club:0) It's still in the process of growing, but we always have such a blast! We always workout on Wednesdays @ 6pm. If you think you might want to stop by and check it out, just message me and I'll send you the details!

Thanks for the response!
  • Ges220
    Ges220 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I live in Grovetown (outside of Fort Gordon). I am not military but still trying to watch my equator line all the same. I love this website and I am also doing insanity work out bc I run short on time to make it to a gym before I pick up the kids. :smile:
  • kewlchik
    Options
    I would like to join as well. I'm also not military, but I'm looking for buddies to go walking with and have as motivation for each other!!