whats the best workout dvd that....

Options
..... Doesn't require weights or any other form of equipment as I don't own any and really can't afford any at the moment.any advice would be great thanks :)

Replies

• marquesajen
    Options
    I just started 30 Day Shred and I use books or big candles for hand weights. Also Crunch Gym has alot of free videos on Netflix streaming that are good.
  • uLinx
    uLinx Posts: 148
    Options
    You can create handy hand weights by fulling small bottles with water or sand. :bigsmile:
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I use Walk away the pounds. They use weights in the Video but they are not a requirement because I do not own any either,
    The best part,. I just borrow the DVD from the Library so i dont even need to buy the Dvd itself.
  • lilapr
    lilapr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Insanity!!
  • jenniferlynn12
    Options
    exercise tv... loads of free workouts, most without equipment. we get it with our cable on tv but it's online and you can use your computer to watch/do the workouts.
  • DSummersCM
    Options
    Jillian's Ripped N 30. Love it! And seeing big changes from it.
  • jessica_mom343
    jessica_mom343 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Walk Away The Pounds
  • laurenmXD
    laurenmXD Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Whats walk away the pounds if u dont mind me asking x
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    The one that you will actually do.
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Walk Away the Pounds (Leslie Sansone), Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire, etc..

You may also want to check out www.collagevideo.com....huge selection of dvds, gives you the break down of the workout and what is needed.. Hope this helps!
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    walk away the pounds by leslie samsone is inside walking tape.
    You march/walk in place. in time with music. and you do arm excerizes that also work your stomach and you do kicks and stuff to work a bunch of different spots
  • laurenmXD
    laurenmXD Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Oh the walk away the pounds sounds really good tbh