My Before and (almost) half way pics.....

Options
Hey all!
Im Sara..I started my journey here in Feb 2011 and am very impressed with this site!!!! I have a lot to loose and I had a wedding I was in at the end of July..that was my first Big goal....
Now 2months later.. I have been cheating myself lately...Havent been with it...so I am trying to find my motivation to get back in the game! I started looking thru old pictures and found two that were so similar but WAY different and lets just say....IM TOTALLY EXCITED!!! I have lost 36lbs since starting in Feb and have maintained it since the end of July but now Im ready to loose more!!!

So here are the pictures....Can you tell a difference? =D

Picnikcollage.jpg

Thanks for looking,...Feel free to add me if you like
Sara

Replies

• Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!!!!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! :D I can totally see the difference! How tall are you? I'm 5'2 and hoping I'll look as fantastic as you do when I hit 249 :O You're a total inspiration and you should definitely be proud of yourself!
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I have actually read somewhere that it is better for your body to readjust once you lose a considerable amount of weight. So you maintaining for a couple of months has probably done your body good.

You are looking great btw, amazing progress
  • mcernuto
    Options
    Great job! Way to go and keep up the motivation!
  • sthum
    sthum Posts: 25
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • 44longcopse
    44longcopse Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about losing motivation, you suddenly forget why you are doing it and need a pep talk, I get that every few weeks. 36lbs is briliant to loose since Feb and it definately notices on your phots. Just keep focused and remember what it was like before you lost the weight. I have just set myself little goals of loosing 3 lbs and then I am giving myself little treats like a new pedometer, a new sports top. Hope this helps and keep up the good work.
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference and applaud you for getting back on board. I have only been on MFP for 15 days and it has helped me tremendously with tracking everything. I wish I had found this site sooner!

Keep up the hard work!
  • sthum
    Options
    Picnikcollage.jpg

Im 5'5
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can definitely tell the difference. Great job!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    looking good! Keep up the good work!
  • Focusedonhealth
    Options
    Way to go!
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's a huge difference! Congrats and keep up the good work :)
  • charbogue
    Options
    Oh wow you look fantastic. You are an inspiration!
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I most definitely CAN tell the difference.. what amazing progress! Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • janetb21
    janetb21 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! You can totally see the difference.
  • sweetxsour35
    Options
    Good job! All that hard work paid off!

Motivation tip: grab an old piece of clothing that used to fit you perfectly and just try it on and wear it around (if you can, haha).
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Way to go, all the hard work has paid off.
  • sthum
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I really appreciate you kind words!!! =D
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! It's totally noticeable! Good job, girl!
  • Carrie_D
    Options
    WOW!!!! Very noticeable difference! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!