Options

Replies

• TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • dusk1977
    Options
    wowsers you look amazing, such an inspiriation, thanks for sharing your exercises :flowerforyou:
  • claudiandw
    claudiandw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great!!!!
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    thanks so much for this!:flowerforyou:
  • SJT75
    SJT75 Posts: 134
    Options
    Thanks for sharing...i will be adding them :)
  • jessica_mom343
    jessica_mom343 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rachel!!
  • aja0104
    Options
    So inspiring!!! I'm definitely keeping these workouts close by!!!
  • Reneda
    Reneda Posts: 140
    Options
    thanks for sharing... it must have been an exercise in itself typing all of those instructions.. :-) you should make a video..
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Bump

Good job!
  • Awake_Alive
    Awake_Alive Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Bump. You're awesome!
  • Brook70
    Brook70 Posts: 164
    Options
    Bump!
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Thank u thank u soo much Rachel! I was thinking about u lately & was gonna inbox u for routine exercise ideas...def copying! U r amazing!
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Bump...awesome job:D
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Bump for later reading :)
  • jbeauchamp1
    jbeauchamp1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Thanks for posting!
  • olso123
    olso123 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You go girl!...You look great! Thanks for the exercises....I have a few more pounds to go to reach my goal and want to go full steam ahead with the toning. Great list of exercises.....thanks!
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    bump
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Here is one exercise I forgot to include for getting rid of Fat back......

Get Rid of Back Fa/stomach Exercises....

Use these exercises to finally get rid of that bulge around the bra area and the overhang around the waistband.

Some of these exercises make use of dumbbells. Make sure that you do not use too heavy of a weight when performing these exercises, heavy weights and low reps build muscle, low weights and high reps tone muscle and burn fat. We are looking to burn fat and tone up the muscle for a nice slender appearance so you are going to want to use low weights for high reps.

Bent-Over Row.....12 Reps...

With this exercise you will need to stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Bend your knees slightly and bend over around 45degrees.

Now while keeping the same stance grab your dumbbells one in either hand and lift them up to your abdomen.

Then slowly lower the dumbbells back toward the ground to complete the rep..

Mountain Climbers....30 of them... or 1min..

The mountain climber is often associated with being a predominantly ab focused cardio workout. However what people dont realise is that a lot of workouts that target the abs will also play a crucial role in getting rid of that stubborn back fat. So exercises like the mountain climber are great for tackling this area.

You can try changing up this exercise by moving your right leg up toward your left arm and your left leg up toward your right arm.

Knee Cross Crunch.. 1 minute....

Stand with your shoulders in line with your hips, and extend your right arm up and your left leg to the side, toes pointed. Next, lower your right elbow and raise your left knee, crunching them together on a diagonal line. Return to start.

Lateral Jumps.. 1 minute..

Standing in an athletic position (knees slightly bent, hips back)
    Jump side to side over a line for one repetition
    Move at a controlled and steady pace

Dumbbell Side Bends....

Dumbbell side bends are really easy to perform and give a surprisingly great workout. To start you should hold a dumbbell in each hand at your side.

Now you are going to lower the dumbbell on one side of your body as far as you can go, keeping your back straight and only bending at your waist. Then you are going to come back to the starting position and do the same thing but for the other side of your body.

*With this exercise you can afford to increase the weight of the dumbbell, just be sure not to go
    too heavy and overdo it.

These exercises if used correctly as part of a fat loss training program and in conjunction will ensure that you lose that back and belly fat.