Greetings from Minnesota!

Options
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to Rochester, MN and the myfitnesspal site. Hoping to make some friends that will help support my focus on healthier eating, exercising, and living habits. Best of luck to all of you!

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Welcome to FB, I am here in MN as well in Monticello. Good Luck on your journey.
  • techymum
    Options
    Welcome to mfp! I'm originally from a bit north of you - up in Wadena! This is a great site, and has been so helpful to me. Good luck!
  • BrendaBlis
    BrendaBlis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome from another Minnesotan! East Bethel! :flowerforyou:
  • Redness82
    Redness82 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I'm from Saint Michael! :)
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Welcome! From Minneapolis here :)
  • AJPTRF
    Options
    Welcome! I am up in the way way northwest corner, Thief River Falls! Good luck on your new journey!
  • ammeg81
    Options
    Hi I am from England but feel free to add me as a friend and good luck xx
  • cspence2270
    cspence2270 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and to MN if your new to the state also. Mankato
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you will love this. I am from Champlin.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Greetings from Minneapolis!
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    I am from minnesota too--hence name :) feel free to add me :)
  • 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    Options
    Can you feel the Minnesota love? I am from there as well.
  • vikesfanmb
    vikesfanmb Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I am originally from Minnesota . . but now living in western North Carolina. Hello to all my fellow Minnesotans! :smile:
  • pajomu
    pajomu Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Brooklyn Park (northern suburb of Minneapolis) here! Welcome to MFP and Minnesota! I'm fairly new as well. Just getting really into this after a long time being half hearted about the whole thing. And I'm also looking for friends to motivate and encourage. This is an awesome site, so welcoming and helpful. Thank you all!
  • Spudrick9
    Options
    Hello from West Virginia, this is my first day here @ fitnesspal & am looking forward to meeting new friends here for support!!!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Sebeka MN checking in! :)

Welcome to MFP and Minnesota!
  • busymnmom
    Options
    I am also in Minnesota! Lakeville for me. Please feel free to add me as a friend!

~amy
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Well, HELLO from the Brainerd Lakes Area! (Central MN) And welcome to MFP! You will fall in love with the site and all of the wonderful people on here! Feel free to add me as a friend as well. Always looking for inspiration and motivation! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kammiee89
    kammiee89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also new and from Minnesota. Minneapolis to be specific. Good luck!
  • vanmoose
    vanmoose Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome from the Brainerd Lakes area here! Yes this site is AWESOME!!! I've become addicted to it! So many stories of inspiration help you along your way! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!!