Where I've gotten in four months, pics!

Options
26 Nov 2008, 2 weeks after my son was born, this was the first day I fit back in my pre-prego jeans, I was SO thrilled

26Nov08.jpg

Today, 13 Mar 2009, almost 4 months after my son was born, still 25 lbs ish to my goal weight but I went ahead and took a pic just to see the difference n give myself a little motivation.

13Mar09.jpg

Replies

• supermom1114
    Options
    26 Nov 2008, 2 weeks after my son was born, this was the first day I fit back in my pre-prego jeans, I was SO thrilled

26Nov08.jpg

Today, 13 Mar 2009, almost 4 months after my son was born, still 25 lbs ish to my goal weight but I went ahead and took a pic just to see the difference n give myself a little motivation.

13Mar09.jpg
  • gggivens
    gggivens Posts: 46
    Options
    Great job! You can really see the difference...not just in your waistband area, but the area of your upper abdomen, and your arms as well! Cogratulations!
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    SUPER DUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR BEING AN INSPIRATION
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    You are looking great:bigsmile: just think where you will be in another few months:wink:, you go girl:bigsmile:

"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have forgotten how to fly"
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    Congrats! You really can see a big difference!
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Your buns shrunk, too! Wow how exciting! I know that wasn't exactly what you were showing us, but i couldn't help to notice how much your butt went "up" and got smaller. Great work, girl!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Your buns shrunk, too! Wow how exciting! I know that wasn't exactly what you were showing us, but i couldn't help to notice how much your butt went "up" and got smaller. Great work, girl!

funny i noticed her bum the most too:ohwell: we must be bum kinda people.... :laugh:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!! :love:
  • Aeilm
    Aeilm Posts: 92
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!! :happy:
  • LauraK216
    LauraK216 Posts: 104
    Options
    You look amazing!! Keep up the good work! It really is an inspiration!
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options

funny i noticed her bum the most too:ohwell: we must be bum kinda people.... :laugh:

Mine's totally out of envy. Please reference the recent thread entitled: "My Rear End" for more details... :brokenheart:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

Mine's totally out of envy. Please reference the recent thread entitled: "My Rear End" for more details... :brokenheart:

i read your "my rear end" post ... im sorry for your lack of.... you are more than welcome to borrow some of mine:heart: I gots me plenty of booty to go around:huh: