Options
gfjazz
gfjazz Posts: 285 Member
Hell gfjazz here finally found you

Replies

• janisue123
    janisue123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi to all my Spark Friends I came to know for the last 11 years. My username was ALLENJOSEPH on Spark People, and as we got to know each other, people got to know me as Janis, which is my name. On MY Fitness Pal I am Janis123.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome!

Some spark people made this group of you want to check it out :)

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140805-spark-people-friends
  • janisue123
    Options
    4legsRbettert..., I believe that is what I checked out about 2 hours ago, had to write a little to join it and now I don't know if I was accepted. I have not seen even one sparker that I had come to know here. I don't know how to find them. Thank you for your reply.
  • janisue123
    Options
    I'm wondering if they have to require that you download a something, as I never heard back that I was accepted. If that be the case that it required to download with a micro soft program, it may not work as I have Windows 7, and in January of 2020 micro soft quit downloading updates. They no longer do updates with any other than Windows 10. If that be the case, I'm disappointed.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    janisue123 wrote: »
    I'm wondering if they have to require that you download a something, as I never heard back that I was accepted. If that be the case that it required to download with a micro soft program, it may not work as I have Windows 7, and in January of 2020 micro soft quit downloading updates. They no longer do updates with any other than Windows 10. If that be the case, I'm disappointed.

No. Nothing to download.
    The group leader is pretty responsive. They’ll let you in soon, I’m sure.

And welcome to MFP.

(Former Spark Person here too)
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    @janisue123 I don't think you get notified when you are accepted to a group. On the computer just scroll to the bottom of the forums and your groups are listed. On your phone on the forums tab click the button top left that looks sort of like a text message picture, and your groups are listed there.

It sounds like it is a private group with admins manually approving so they may take a few hours to get around to it if they are busy IRL.
  • gfjazz
    gfjazz Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    ALLEN JOSEPH
    i AM JAZZERCISE GENIE FORM SPARKPEOPLE HELLO