P90X??

Options
I am on day 3 of p90x but i cannot find it in the database to log in.....anyone know?

Replies

• tangal88
    Options
    its not there.

You can log your minutes done under the circuit training option, or better option is to use a Heart Rate Monitor, with a chest strap, and create the execricse under cardio, with the calorie burn you had (more accurate)

I burn anywhere from 500- 700 plus for 60 min workout- depending on the P90X DVD used. So the better option is to use a HRM if you have one. Its not going to be perfect on weight train days, but will be close enough generally. P90X uses a circuit style training system.

The P90X program booklet says you can average about 600 cal burn per hour per DVD. But some will be lower (Ab Ripper is about 100-150 or so for me) StretchX and Yoga, pretty low also. (200 or so)

Your weight, height, gender, how hard you "push" yourself - all factor into what "your" real calorie burn will be. So you may be completely different from someone else.
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm actually starting day 3 today! I wear a HRM and then create my own exercise and log what my HRM says I burned.
  • Brighteyes_7916
    Options
    I have a body bugg...i need to recharge it and renew my subscription so i can keep track of cals burned.! Thanks for the tip!
  • Brighteyes_7916
    Options
    I renewed my bodybugg subscription today so i am excited to be able to see exactly what I will be burning!