I need motivation.

Options
Please give me a strong statement to get me back on track. Say something to really get me back on track, even if you think it'll hurt my feelings.

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Sex would be so much better for you if you were physically fit. Yeah I said it.
  • HollyTsiaussisx
    Options

That's one of the top things that I care about, honestly. Thank you.
  • lovebree2
    Options
    im sold on that thought :)
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    What is it that you enjoy so much about being overweight that is keeping you from moving on with your healthy lifestyle journey?

I mean, I get that some folks enjoy being overweight. If that's you then stay where you are. However, I suspect you joined MFP because you don't like being overweight. Have you written down all of the things you hate about being overweight? If not, write them down and I think you'll find the motivation you need.
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    do it to feel better doing anything.. add me if you like
  • HollyTsiaussisx
    Options
    What is it that you enjoy so much about being overweight that is keeping you from moving on with your healthy lifestyle journey?

I mean, I get that some folks enjoy being overweight. If that's you then stay where you are. However, I suspect you joined MFP because you don't like being overweight. Have you written down all of the things you hate about being overweight? If not, write them down and I think you'll find the motivation you need.

I absolutely hate it. Good idea though. I'll do that. Thanks.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options

In that case, I am proof....lost all my weight, and that statement is amazingly true!
  • krysydawn
    krysydawn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    "STAND UP AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED!" -- Bob Harper

This is one of my favorites. I hope it helps you the way it helps me. :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options

I know. I was up late last night.
  • bluepineapple
    Options
    Eat healthy and work out! It will make you feel a million times better! stay within your calorie range and you WILL lose weight and feel better. wont it be great to have all your friends jealous of your new weight lose? just imagine the look on that one person's face when they see how great you look!

but don't let it control your life, if you want to have a cheat day, then have one (every sunday i don't log my food). just remember to get back on track the next day. cheat days are also great to see if you can make healthy choices without seeing how it adds up on the calorie counter.
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    Time passes by. It's up to you how you want to spend it; moping and whining, or being productive and putting effort into your goals.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    instead of being sad, you can go out and be awesome instead.
  • HollyTsiaussisx
    Options
    Time passes by. It's up to you how you want to spend it; moping and whining, or being productive and putting effort into your goals.

Good one. Thanks.
  • coachweaver
    Options
    "You can chose to be miserable or you can chose to do something about it."
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    You know what you want and have to do - JUST.DO.IT

:)
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    You said you were in a long distance relationship right?

Lose the weight and surprise him! He wont be able to keep his eyes or hands off you ;]
  • riacurtis
    riacurtis Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    If you kinda of do it , it kinda works....if you really do it ti really works.
  • HollyTsiaussisx
    Options
    You said you were in a long distance relationship right?

Lose the weight and surprise him! He wont be able to keep his eyes or hands off you ;]

THAT is what I needed. Thanks. <3333
  • HollyTsiaussisx
    Options
    If you kinda of do it , it kinda works....if you really do it ti really works.

I like this one too, thanks.
  • AliAliMay
    Options
    Picture your wedding day. You walking down that aisle. picture your dress and how amazing you are going to look x