25lbs down, way more to goooo!!

Options
leah_00
leah_00 Posts: 10 Member
Hey everyone! Just wanted to share with you guys my progress. I went through a really bad breakup and was really down on myself. I was my heaviest at 258 and now 25lbs down and never looking back. Sometimes it takes unpleasant situations to get us to a place of learning how to value ourselves! I have so much more to go but it’s been a great journey so far!! These pics I’d probably would have never posted but here I am and proud of what I have accomplished!

2k16o4dml8a6.jpeg

Thanks for stopping by and let’s follow each other for support :)

Replies

• IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • BartBVanBockstaele
    BartBVanBockstaele Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Well done. Down to the next milestone. You can do it.
  • MermaidChicksBeach
    Options
    Very inspiring your weight loss, what's your secret I have been limiting my carbs and have seem a real difference and I increased my cardo on the elliptical. Keep up the great work, when I got divorced I lost 80 lbs and showed him he was wrong I gained a 20 back after surgery hysterectomy
    but now I am back on track. Don't worry about your X just focus on you.
  • leah_00
    Options
    Very inspiring your weight loss, what's your secret I have been limiting my carbs and have seem a real difference and I increased my cardo on the elliptical. Keep up the great work, when I got divorced I lost 80 lbs and showed him he was wrong I gained a 20 back after surgery hysterectomy
    but now I am back on track. Don't worry about your X just focus on you.

Thank you. Def no secret but I also do low carb and eat pretty clean throughout the week and allow myself one cheat day which is Saturday. I lift 4 days of the week and I also walk 5 days out of the week. Makes a heck of a difference. Thanks so much for the encouragement!!!

• leah_00
    Options
    Congratulations. Well done. Down to the next milestone. You can do it.

Thank you!!
  • leah_00
    Options
    Kiwi2mfp wrote: »
    A lot of time we put off taking care of ourselves because we dread the process. Funny thing is, every time I have taken this journey, I have come to dread the end of the process in the end. You gain so much more from the process than just losing weight! Congratulations and I hope you find a lot of joy in your journey.

Yes absolutely! Thank you!!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are doing so well. I am truly happy for you!
  • leah_00
    Options
    JNettie73 wrote: »
    Congratulations! You are doing so well. I am truly happy for you!

Thank you so much!!! ❤️
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    All the best to you….especially as we approach this never ending series of food holidays ….stay the course. Oh yea…you can do it! 👍🤩👍🤩👍
  • leah_00
    Options
    LINIA wrote: »
    All the best to you….especially as we approach this never ending series of food holidays ….stay the course. Oh yea…you can do it! 👍🤩👍🤩👍

Thank you! Yes totally agree with the holidays coming up. Have to get the mind ready for that lol
  • suchaprettyface70
    suchaprettyface70 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Way to go! keep loving yourself!!!
  • JREmore
    JREmore Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Knockout the next milestone! I'm right a long with you and everyone else on here!
  • akshatab2711
    akshatab2711 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Can you please tell me how many weeks / months did it take for you to loose 25 Lbs and did you do any form of exercise? Also how many calories did you stick on to ? Thank you in advance
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Great job Leah!
  • leah_00
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Can you please tell me how many weeks / months did it take for you to loose 25 Lbs and did you do any form of exercise? Also how many calories did you stick on to ? Thank you in advance

Thank you so much! It took me about 3 months to lose 25 lbs. I walk about 5 times a week for 30-45 minutes and I also do strength training 4 times a week. I eat about 1400 calories a day. I eat very clean Sunday through Friday and have one cheat day with no guilt on Saturdays. Hope that helps and please follow to support each other!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!