Diary

Options
Is there a way to look at my diary from over a year ago? Curious what foods I was eating when I was making more progress.

Replies

• delillolauren
    delillolauren Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yes, if you’re on your food diary page, click on where it says Today. It should open up a scroll wheel date thing where you just pick the date you want to look at.

I just looked back to 10/17/17 to see what I was eating.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,737 Member
    Options
    If you have free (vs. premium) MFP, I believe only a certain amount of data is saved, with older data being deleted. I think the data from one year ago would still be accessible as described above, but not positive how long. I saved a bunch of my early data in PDFs. (I did that from the web MFP "View Full Report" option at the bottom of the diary page. That function won't accurate give you data for huge date ranges. I can't remember details, but know I ended up saving the data in one-month reports.)
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,515 Member
    Options
    The food data is still there. There's just no easy way to get there. You can go via the calendar but then you have to click back month by month. If you want to go back more than a year then that's a lot of clicking. But have a look at the URL: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary?date=2015-01-12
    The date is in there once you used the calendar, and there you can adjust the date and hit enter.

t6dfsbhelkv6.png