I'm back (lost track of how many times)

Options
angf0679
angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
I looked at myself in the mirror last night and hated what I saw. I'm only 5'2" and I am over 150 pounds. That is more then I when I first joined here 8 years ago. I got myself down at that time to 115 and I want to again. I am a runner. I set my personal best times for my 5k and my 10k when I was about 30 pounds lighter then what I am now. I want to break those personal best times in 2023 (I have no more races this year.) I need accountability partners to help me stay at this

I know how to eat right I just don't do it. I do run on a somewhat regular basis, but I do nothing else. I know what else I can do, I just don't do it.

I need accountability helpers to help me stay at this and get back into shape again!

Replies

• Slothbob
    Slothbob Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 5’1” and 155lbs. I lost almost 20 lbs for my wedding in 2019 and since then have had a hard time keeping myself accountable. It’s like if I don’t have a goal I forget to be “healthy.” Anyways just wanted to say I’m back on my fitness pal and hoping to shed the pounds. Good luck and we can keep eachother accountable 😊
  • delillolauren
    delillolauren Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’3 and 150ish is my goal weight. I have 104 lbs to go…
    I can’t run at this weight because of arthritis in my ankles and I’d probably blow out a knee.
    I’m hoping as I shed some of this weight I can be more active again.
    Good luck!
  • nay0m3
    nay0m3 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    @angf0679 Thank you for sharing where you are at! It's amazing how we can slide backwards and not realize it. I am in the same place. I am 5'3" and was at 127 but now back up to 140. I know people say meds don't cause you to gain, but honestly, I do think the fluoxetine I have been taking has impacted me in some way! I am here for support! Feel free to add me!