New and a Little Nervous lol x

Options
Hi

I'm Julz, 35 and generally wanting to just tone and loose a few lbs, ideally getting wiser about the foods I eat. I'm getting married May '12 and want to feel stronger and fitter I guess. I'm 153lbs at the moment 5'8 tall and reasonably happy with my figure. I don't want to get to obsessed with getting it right straight off - I know I have a lot to learn, especially about nutrition and what foods are best to eat,

I'm looking to enjoy it and make knew friends, I live in England so across the pond to many of you. I have just qualified as a children's nurse and start my first qualified position in a couple of weeks. It's like my life is just starting and I'm looking forward to enjoying it. I hope you will come along for the journey and let me join in yours.

Love and Best Wishes
Julzy76

Replies

• sunnbeam
    sunnbeam Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is such a great place full of encouraging people. I'll add you! :-)
  • lupemele
    Options
    Hi from England and Welcome! :flowerforyou:

I am new too but all the way over here in TEXAS! Welcome to MFP! It's fun here! Good Luck on your weight loss and let me know if you need any help or advice! :)