Starting all over again!

Options
I've been a member off and on with MFP since 2011. Been successful on it before, but over time I've fallen off the wagon and putting on the weight again. Figuring I was able to do it on my own without tracking, clearly I was wrong! Looking for some friends for motivation and to help keep me on track!

Replies

• dec62269
    dec62269 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Woke up and decided this was the day…got to get motivated and begin again…
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    Me too. Back ten years ago...and again three years ago I used MFP to get fit. I did a covid regression. I have nothing left and have to start from scratch
  • UVAPhan
    UVAPhan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate. Every day is a challenge!
  • hagarsadan2019
    hagarsadan2019 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in A similar position. I haven’t been logging in everything like I should, and haven’t been losing :(
  • lindseylou706
    lindseylou706 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here . Time to start again . We got this !!!
  • khartell1022
    khartell1022 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Same here. Let bad habits come back and gained weight. Starting anew again.
  • Nyx_89
    Nyx_89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same here. I just came back today. It's disheartening to update my goals and realize I've only gained weight since the last time I used MFP.
  • shalazah
    shalazah Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm back too. I've been trying with a couple of other 'weight loss company's' but not sticking to it - lots going on health wise with my family isn't helping but that's no excuse. I need some sort of accountability. Gained some over Covid, then gained some more on meds. Now I'm the biggest I've been. help
  • Creamtea42
    Creamtea42 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Same here! More to lose lose too… 1 week back in … never giving up & this time it is going to happen, 1lb at a time…..
  • philfixit
    philfixit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I usually do 5 pound goals instead of one giant target to get to in order for me to have multiple victories rather than just one. I feel its been easier over the years personally speaking. If you find yourself having issues staying on track be more reasonable with yourself and definitely have people who motivate you in your life if possible. If anyone would like to add me please do. I'm looking for positive feedback and to give it daily. Have a great day.