New (old) to the Forums!

Options
calliou
calliou Posts: 13 Member
Hi All!
I Have been a member here for years, but not active. Today is my Day One. Again. I have had a regain of about 60 pounds, and I am one pi**ed off old lady about it. I KNOW what happened, and I KNOW how to rectify it, so here I am... to begin again.
Who wants to join me in the wonderful world of meal planning and eating right? :)
Add me if you want, I am always looking for more inspirational and motivated friends!
Talk to y'all soon!

Replies

• Chooklet57
    Chooklet57 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear it. Im with you Callilou. PM me a freind request. Im in the same boat!
  • BayBlue22
    BayBlue22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am in a similar boat - just stopped caring for 6 months, and now stuck for another 6. Trying to find a better approach. Also pissed off that I let myself go and now have about 40 to loose.
  • delillolauren
    delillolauren Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Same, MFP helped me get down to 180 about 6 years ago and I’ve been on and off multiple times since then but never made much progress. Now I’m starting to make some progress again. I have about 120 lbs to lose.
  • Barbsunshine7
    Barbsunshine7 Posts: 2,693 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way! I joined years ago and was successful with logging, activity and following a Paleo diet. Now at age 61 I've progressively gained and gained. I started eating sugar again, sitting behind my desk at work and not moving. I'm now at my highest weight ever, feeling horrible, achy and tired all the time. I need the motivation to get back to it! Please feel free to add me as a friend :smile: