NO-EXCUSES-NOVEMBER

Options
kermit124
kermit124 Posts: 13 Member
edited October 2022 in Challenges
What is one habit you would like to break? Let's make November the month to do it!

I tend to binge on healthy food (dates, almond butter, etc.) & I have recently been logging 700+ over my daily cal. goal lol not cute.

MY GOAL FOR NOVEMBER: Log every single day. Stay within calorie goal. No excuses. #NOexcusesNOVEMBER

Replies

• pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,560 Member
    Options
    I tend to let one small failure snowball into a whole day of letting anything go.

My goal for November should be to only allow the 2 or 3 days in an entire month bookmarked for events be the days I let things slide. I need to stay on track all the other days even if I start to slide mid-day I need to pull it back in and stay in my calorie goals.
  • zuzuuk
    zuzuuk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    No eating after 21:00
  • kermit124
    Options
    I tend to let one small failure snowball into a whole day of letting anything go.

My goal for November should be to only allow the 2 or 3 days in an entire month bookmarked for events be the days I let things slide. I need to stay on track all the other days even if I start to slide mid-day I need to pull it back in and stay in my calorie goals.

Same! If I eat bad earlier in the day, I call the entire day a loss and "start tomorrow" lol we need to remember that every hour is the chance to start fresh! we got this!
  • kermit124
    Options
    zuzuuk wrote: »
    No eating after 21:00

totally! I fast 12:8. Usually 11am-7pm or 12pm-8pm but I really hate eating after 8pm because it is rarely good choices. I crave sugar at night! Cereal is not allowed in the house anymore lol
    15822 Posts: 269 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Mine's a bit different: log 10 no-spend-days in November.
    If I'm running late in the morning, or I didn't pre-plan my meals, I tend to just buy lunch. Or maybe I get a coffee mid day even though there's a perfectly good AeroPress in my office. Or maybe I buy a ready dinner because I'm oh-so-tired. Or maybe I pop into a supermarket because I'm out of carrots and inexplicably leave with a bag full of food, some of which is way more calorie dense than carrots.

No excuses: just not spend ANY money for at least 10 days this month. That should be about half of weekdays this month.
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,560 Member
    Options
    15822 wrote: »
    Mine's a bit different: log 10 no-spend-days in November.
    If I'm running late in the morning, or I didn't pre-plan my meals, I tend to just buy lunch. Or maybe I get a coffee mid day even though there's a perfectly good AeroPress in my office. Or maybe I buy a ready dinner because I'm oh-so-tired. Or maybe I pop into a supermarket because I'm out of carrots and inexplicably leave with a bag full of food, some of which is way more calorie dense than carrots.

No excuses: just not spend ANY money for at least 10 days this month. That should be about half of weekdays this month.

I love this goal. I always justify "it's only $5" then realize I don't have enough for the end of the week because I do that all weekend long.
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I want to do two things in November: stop having sugar every day, and annoy my girlfriend with updates she has to write in the table again (she hasn't done it in ages). Starting tomorrow (Tuesday).
    15822 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    NO EXCUSES NOVEMBER: 10 no-spend-days

Week 1: Tue-Wed-Thu (3/10)