Best Jillian M Workout????

Options
What do you think is the best Jillian M workout I'm on the 30ds and im trying to decide what one i want to do next??

Replies

• briarashley
    Options
    im on the second day of the 30day shred, how are you finding it? what size weights are you using?i dont know any other workout videos sorry
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I just finished 30ds last week and moved onto ripped in 30!! its the next step up..plus its 3-2-1 intervels like 30ds..
  • angiek2322
    angiek2322 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I love 30ds.....love ripped in 30 even more. also love the kettle bell for variation:)
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I just got my dvd 30day shread ...i love Jillian M... shes my hero!!!!
  • LaurenLynnCarter
    LaurenLynnCarter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love 3ds i use 3lbs weights
  • brvanover
    Options
    I love yoga meltdown and 6 week 6 pack.
    i just ordered killer buns and thighs!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I AM ONE of her biggest fans..I did 6w/6p and it worked wonders for me...and currently doing her new Killer Buns and Thighs...excited to see the results...She is the Truth
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I love her "No More Trouble Zones" for weight training but my new love is the "Killer Buns & Thighs" I think she has definitely found her peak:bigsmile:
  • lindsay6694
    Options
    i lost all of my weight just using her dvds and eating healthy! 175lbs/180lbs to 106lbs! i love all of her workouts. theyre all great in there own ways. i love her ripped in 30! i would do the shred 1st though. its similiar but more intense. i actually just did her yoga meltdown tonight. its great for toning. you wont go wrong with any of her workouts :)
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I am on my second round of 30ds. I attempted 6p6w for about 1 1/2 weeks. I just got killer buns/thighs...can't wait to try that one. I have heard some good things about ripped...might just have to get that one next.
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    It depends on how much time you want to do... I love her No More Trouble Zones. I have pretty much all her dvd (except the new one that just came out) , and they are all great.
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Jillian Michaels Banish the Fat and Boost Metabolism. I love it:)
  • Sagetheplace
    Sagetheplace Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have tried 30ds, Banish Fat Boost Matabolism, and No More Trouble Zones. I love them all! 30ds is shorter so if your short on time thats the one I use. Currently I alternate between BFBM and NMTZ. I love them and really feel like I had a good workout and close to death when I'm Done!