Recovery after shrinking NSVs please

Options
I got one! I bought some extra small panties and they don’t sag! Been sick and lost 35 lbs. Please post a reply with something that cheered you up after becoming a skeleton. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Replies

• giadimedici
    giadimedici Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i've found when i've been sick and lost weight - i've usually gained it back. but that's just me
  • Donniana
    Donniana Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I agree, concentrate on nice fitting clothing, and forget about regaining the weight that needed to disappear --good luck in that elusive state called "maintenance" 🤩👏🏻⭐️
  • beckerbuns
    beckerbuns Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The panties are good but being a "skeleton" doesn't sound like a good thing.
  • Clau_Ioana1202
    Clau_Ioana1202 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    The post is a bit confusing, 'recovery after shrinking' and being sick sound both bad, while NSV and the fact that the pants don't sag, show that the OP wants to recover some weight, after becoming a skeleton. :smile: I guess it is good that the pants don't sag.

If that's the case, how much do you want to regain?
  • cindyhendrix33
    cindyhendrix33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What is NSV?
  • cindyhendrix33
    cindyhendrix33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sudden weight loss will throw off your thyroid. Take hair vitamins because stress to the body will show up in about 3 months.
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it sure can feel like becoming a skeleton but not really in a bad way. For me it's more been about being able to feel and sense the internal structure of my body, because not everything is covered with a thick layer of fat. It's quite interesting to me and a positive thing. Plus, Halloween theme. :) My NSV is getting to see all those new interesting details and having fun learning more about my body.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!