Teens

Options
Hey guys! I'd like to have some motivational buddies who are around my age :)

Today is my first day on this site, but I've been working on this for about a month.

Replies

• JIsh09
    JIsh09 Posts: 158
    Options
    Good luck.
  • theradiantbride
    Options
    Hello! :)

I'm 20--just out of the teen range--but I'd love to have some more friends on here that are closer to my age. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • daringgreatly21
    Options
    Definitely! losing weight and being a teen is a whole other challenge!
  • Best of luck ! Feel free to add me ~ [I'm almost 15, despite what my page says :smile: ]
  • amny
    amny Posts: 30
    Options
    Hey! :)
    I'm 18 years old, and would love to have som friends around my age! Feel free to add me if you'd like, and we can support each other! :)
  • tap89
    Options
    good luck to you all, im 22 so yeah out of the teen range, but hey still fell like one lol
  • Musicgrl4life
    Options
    hey!

i'm 19- 20 in dec :) i have a good amt left to lose, so could help keep each other motivated.

Good luck to you!
  • thevoiceofmany
    Options
    hey guys i'm 20yo and i 've been trying to lose the belly fat from having my daughter for a while an i have not had any luck i'll lose 3pounds great happy then i gain 5 pounds i just need some motivational buddies who are around my age :) so i can have a health life for my daughter
  • thevoiceofmany
    Options
    11341823.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter .......................I NEED HELP!!!!!!
  • ConsciousGirl
    Options
    Hey, I'm 16! :) and I'm new as well, just two days old haha
    Anyone, feel free to add me :)