zoeie2022 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Keep going you will reach your goal.
  • BartBVanBockstaele
    BartBVanBockstaele Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    Just a bit of an update.

I'm now down 121.4 pounds. Just 37 away from my goal.

Always looking for more mutually supportive friends.
    Congratulations. Keep it up. You'll get there. All it takes is some knowledge, some willpower and some patience (which is a form of willpower as well ^_^).
  • ronicaw57
    ronicaw57 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • GlennMcMillan
    GlennMcMillan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the work and keep being an inspiration to everyone around you including us!~
  • lacylucy1935
    lacylucy1935 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congrads to you!! Never give up, you are on a roll ad you will get where you want to go.
  • FreeFor40
    FreeFor40 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!
  • saggynaggy65
    saggynaggy65 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Bequiaman
    Bequiaman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Amazing job. Keep going.
  • anjugram
    anjugram Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What a great and inspiring accomplishment! Congratulations! Just yesterday I spoke with someone who lost about 80 pounds and after hearing his story and your story, I am encouraged to start again on this journey to better health. I am setting small goals for myself to see if that works better for me, rather than see the large number I know I should lose. Thanks for your post.
  • BartBVanBockstaele
    BartBVanBockstaele Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    dew11252 wrote: »
    I am bookmarking your post so I can use it as encouragement. I won't do weight loss surgery - gotta do this on my own. Everything is me says I can do this - I just don't. Hmmm... :(
    Depending on how serious your condition is, you may want (or not) the surgery. That said, if you can afford (time- and health-wise) not to have the surgery, chances are you will be better off. Don't forget that bariatric surgery does not remove fat. It is merely a tool to help you lose weight by eating less than you need to stay alive. That means that even with the surgery, you are essentially doing this on your own anyway. On top of that, surgery is not risk-free and there are life-altering consequences.

• vickiecarroll528
    vickiecarroll528 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a way to take back your life! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!