Looking for new friends and support

Options
Hi there! I'm looking for new friends for mutual support via MFP! I've been signed up for a year but have never really been consistent, though this time I am determined to be consistent - I've been struggling with fatigue and have put on weight (this time last year I was sitting around 68-70kg) and was really active but now that I have the fatigue which doesn't look like it's going anywhere soon I'm really keen to get back to that weight.

Replies

• PitbullLover002
    PitbullLover002 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is April. I too am looking for friends on here. I have been back and forth on here for about 3 years. I am struggling losing weight and staying motivated.
  • riches41
    riches41 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi guys feel free to add me I'm in the same boat
  • dddankur
    dddankur Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello hello. I've been on an off from mfp for 4-5 years. Sometimes it helped, sometimes just overwhelmed me. Anyhow, I'm back at it once again! Welcome aboard friend, feel free to add me as well.
  • jennajjclarke
    jennajjclarke Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also trying to get back some energy and fight the fatigue. I am also at a plateau with around 20lbs to lose so could really use a supporting group.
  • Dougf09
    Dougf09 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello!

In the past I've lost 200lbs, my before and after pictures are probably still rattling around in the darkest depths of this site from roughly a decade ago. Since then I've put a few back on and have made my return, now just have to put in the work (again)! 🙂
  • jastelf4467
    jastelf4467 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I am new here. Just let me know if you ever want to talk. I need pointers too. I’m late 40s and energy is gone.
  • NancyAnne52
    NancyAnne52 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Me, too! I'm in my mid 50's and have about 20 pounds to lose (again). I'm a weight lifter and former personal trainer. You'd think this wouldn't be a problem...... Would love to find someone compatible to buddy up with for (quick) check-ins and accountability.
  • Its_zee_
    Its_zee_ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me, too! I'm in my mid 50's and have about 20 pounds to lose (again). I'm a weight lifter and former personal trainer. You'd think this wouldn't be a problem...... Would love to find someone compatible to buddy up with for (quick) check-ins and accountability.

I can totally relate to this - I am a qualified PT as well as have been active most of my life!
  • Its_zee_
    Options
    Dougf09 wrote: »
    Hello!

In the past I've lost 200lbs, my before and after pictures are probably still rattling around in the darkest depths of this site from roughly a decade ago. Since then I've put a few back on and have made my return, now just have to put in the work (again)! 🙂

Hi! Trying to add you as a friend but MFP won't let me, please feel free to add me :smiley:
  • Its_zee_
    Options
    Hey there. I am new here. Just let me know if you ever want to talk. I need pointers too. I’m late 40s and energy is gone.

Hi! Trying to add you as a friend but MFP won't let me, please add me when you can :smile:
  • sagar_acid
    sagar_acid Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey I am also looking for friends and support! I have to lose around 50 lbs and I have fatigue as well.. it would be good to have some motivation from others
  • BayBlue22
    BayBlue22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Been on and off mfp a few times now. I need a fresh start. Anyone on this Feel free to add me..